Chocolate Milk...

iCEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I drank Quik all my damn life.

About 2 months ago, I discovered the chocolate wonder that is <span style='color:sienna'>"SILK" CHOCOLATE SOYMILK</span>.

Now check this out.. you hear soymilk and you think it's gotta be some nasty-ass shit, right? OH NO NO NO... go try it. It's yummy.

I'll never drink real milk again, (I never drank white milk).

peace,

Chocolate milk is the best

I know you don't do this sort of thing over there, because dope comes as weed, not hash. But I love being in town with no quite place to smoke my pipe, so I just buy some chocolate milk and burn some hash into it. tasty

and I love banana milk, and I used to wonder why there wasn't coffee milk available - then I realised its called latte

i love strawberry milk but everyone around me thinks its nasty. was drinking chocolate nesquik for a good portion of my life but its switched up to ovaltine now-got vitamins and minerals thats good for you. chug a lug or weber chocolate is a fantstic drink as well.

Guest blood as ink

i always remember when i went to my grandparents house my grandma would always make me chocolate milk...anyways there were always little rubber charectors in the quick cans...anyone remember those?

i still have a ton of them somewhere.

does ne one remember the coconut and banana milk from quik..man that shit was good , but the banana tasted like nutrament..i think there discontinued

Archived