that giant flick with the diss

tuckfart

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i also think giant is cool.. but that is a DAMN dope diss... the char and all .. that shit is cool.. i dont knwo what the beef is about so i wont take no sdies espeacially since i dont know non of them but still that guy gets props for a dope diss

oh and what does that guy write.. idont realy see any letters just a face with his tongue stuck out.. well accept the i .. i see that

Originally posted by AidsIsDeadlyShit:

i also think giant is cool.. but that is a DAMN dope diss... the char and all .. that shit is cool.. i dont knwo what the beef is about so i wont take no sdies espeacially since i dont know non of them but still that guy gets props for a dope diss

oh and what does that guy write.. idont realy see any letters just a face with his tongue stuck out.. well accept the i .. i see that

Dude, he writes giant. the face is a g, then the I.

well, i that is about as cool as you can get on a LEGAL WALL. funny how people remember a legal dis five years after the fact.

i havent seen any posts asking "hey wheres that cool kept piece at the coors wall from 94", but i do see all these people looking to see the dissed version. and this, my friends is why people like JA do what they do. (but see JA actually bombs alot and disses hot illegals)

that was giants graffiti prime, it lasted about 30 days.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals:

i havent seen any posts asking "hey wheres that cool kept piece at the coors wall from 94", but i do see all these people looking to see the dissed version. and this, my friends is why people like JA do what they do. (but see JA actually bombs alot and disses hot illegals)

that was giants graffiti prime, it lasted about 30 days.

thats because judging by the looks of it the diss is 10xs better then the piece it self...dont get me wrong that piece looks dope and what not but have you ever seen a better diss?

------------------

the JONDOE of graffiti

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

it's been posted about a million times.....

and they are all on people's yourphoto accounts, that have all been shutdown, or links not working. ARGH! i searched to no avail! somebody has to have the pic saved to their HD.

Archived