NAIVE CHRISTIANS

jah

i was just thinkin (again) about how most christians today follow the king james version of the bible. it got me thinkin about how people are following a mans word and not gods. u cant just take a "book of god" and write ur own version of it, filling in details that werent there before. its funny how many people have died or committed atrocious acts over what king james, or his scholars, think. do people think he has the right to speak for got because he was a king? i dont even think many christians even realise the fact that theyre following a fictional fairy tale. this pisses me off. and most christians are so fuckin sure that the bible is right and they cant think logically or theyll be going against god. but theyll really just be going against king james. i think the same about he old testimate but i could understand more why people might believe that. what do u think?

im not cappin on christianity. i think the basic beliefs of christianity are good. but its so fuckin obvious that they were twisted and manipulated what christianity was suposed to be to make people conform with what other people want. the fact that jesus looks caucasion alone goes to show u how much they changed it. if he was the middle east he should look middle eastern right? right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

king james in actuallity was a satanist, he released the bible in "common folk" text to appease the people so he could be held in high regard like they held queen elizabeth, the version that so many christians follow was releases by a homosexual satanist, i just find that rather funny......Jesus was a jedi knight.

I agree to some extent. I mean yeah most christians are in total denial over the whole King James version, and all the "new" versions are based on the the King James. But I really don't care what they believe. I really think religion is just the story that makes the most sense to you. What I have a hard time with is the whole attitude of alot of fundamentalist christians. Like if you don't believe the same they do you are going to hell. Or that they can be assholes to people all week as long as they go to church on Sunday. Too much deceipt and drama.

Guest Pilau Hands

i recently started talking to a friend i had lost touch with. she found god. i haven't, i'm not looking. i make fun of her, she makes fun of me. good situation.

Archived