Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EL MASKO

Engine Drops...

Ahh I know this one will catch a few. My friend's getting a new Si engine for his '91 Hatch-back (ewww, it's pretty hot now, buddy club kit, coil overs, DTM, nice Fluidyne grillin out the piece). I don't mean to fucking brag, but he took out his stock engine the other day in ONE fucking hour. I'm saving money for a S13 engine and droppin that in at the end of the summer. I will definatly get flicks of his car sometime this week. Anyone else drop a little JDM science?

a distant relative of mine will be dropping a b16a in their late 80's honda soon. i tried to show them the b18 light but they're quite settled on the b16. fuggit.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

a distant relative of mine will be dropping a b16a in their late 80's honda soon. i tried to show them the b18 light but they're quite settled on the b16. fuggit.

i was trying to get a b16 head for a while...but i have to settle for a prelude vtec engine instead.

bah.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

my buddy just finihsed doing the exact same thing, he put one of those from a 96 del sol into an 88 crx. needless to say it didnt make that big of a difference. he got ripped off big time.

damn silly kids dont know what their doing these days the del sol as i know carries several different motors one is the sohc vtec vtec aint really shit it hits when it hits a high rpm the dohc vtec on the other hand is what you friend shouldve put in his crx and thats the b16. its the easiest engine to fit in that car with the aid of a custom engine mount the b 18 is quite big those can fit in the del sol and 92 and up civics

so if any of you are thinking about getting those electron blue civic SI's with the stock b16 youre gonna get smoked....

im thinking of dropping a chevy 350 into my toyota pickup soon, ive pulled my engine before and i must say it was one of the easiest i have ever pulled

you guys and your phony rice imports.

just the other day i found a german 96' 911 engine i'll be dropping in a porsche 914.

prrr. that's going turn some heads.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now