Is Cap still in the game>

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

TO BAD THESE DAYS HE GOT A BUNCH OF KIDS TRYING TO KEEP HIS LITTLE LEAGUE CREW ALIVE

hells yeah MPC fuckin toys [/b]

oh yeah cope 2 is such a toy

hahahahaahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahaha

• 4 months later...

Re: okay...

Originally posted by moyen

what about SKEME? Or any of the other writers....

i read an interview with cope where he was asked what some of the old writers were up to these days...i believe skeme is (or was then at least) in the military...i think i saw a photo here somewhere of skeme painting at some dondi memorial thing though...?

Guest Sket One

He was just at the bode jam

he did a piece at the bode jam.

Half to get a quote "There are two kinds of graffiti trying to co exisit- Graffiti artist and graffiti bombers-I am a graffiti bomber-It's not one beutiful piece on every thirty cars it's MORE!"

good enough

GRAFFITI ART OR BOMBING?

THIS IS MY THOUGHT ON THE CAP FROM NY . THIS GUY TO ME IS ONE OF THE GREATEST CONTRIBUTERS TO THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF BOMBING HE WAS OUT FOR HIS AND IT WAS NOT THAT HE DID NOT LIKE ANYONE IT IS THE FACT THAT HE WAS BEING GONE OVER IN THE FIRST PLACE BY OTHER ARTIST AND SO THERE FOR THEY WERE THE ONES TO FEEL HIS DIS . THE FACT IS CAP WAS THEN AND TODAY IT IS DIFFERENT BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT GREAT BOMBERS OR ARTIST WHO MADE THIS MOTHER FUCKING MOVEMENT SO GREAT.

BIG SHOT OUT TO CAP

okey. i have to put it this way..... if you read the interview in the source, he basicly breaks it down why he went over everbody. he paints a story of COMET dissin his homeboy, so he goes over him. and BLADE, being comets partner made him a target. i understand CAP 100%. because i did that and will do it again for my crew, and they will do it for me.

graff is all about crew, who your down with and who you rock with. if you sit back and let your crew get diss, they will always get diss.

CAP by the way had the dopest throw-ups i've seen. just his letter "c" was the illest shit. who ever could bend a letter like that for a throw-up has to be ill. i have to give him credit, because he survived the hole shit cause i understand he went over alot of people. CAP did what CAP did and he did it good, to the fullest.

while every writer was bizy with "who burned who" CAP was coming out with the hole cross out wars. and by the end of the subway years every body was rockin mad throwies going over each other because of lack of room and i think because every body else was doing it.

so to end this shit, CAP rocked hard, as hard as he could. but i think MIN nocked him out the box and did most of the damage. CAP was able to talk the talk, but MIN put a limp in his walk.

PEACE

RENEGADES OF FUNK

DEFAMENONE

I AM NOT A GRAFFITI ARTIST, I AM A GRAFFITI BOMBER.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

doing a horrible throw-up at a legal wall

and doing pieces on snow, dont really count for much

well maybe to u "men" (and i use that word loosely it does)

but cmon the only game this guy should be playing is monopoly....

Archived