WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS CAR???

Guest KONFLIKT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

SO I HAVE TO GET IT FROM JAPAN? WTF? THAT CAR IS DOPE AS FUCK IF NESSAN SOLD THEM HERE THEY WOULD MAKE A FOURTUNE IT BLOWS THOSE OVER RATED CIVICS OUTTA THE WATER. THERES GOTTA BE A PLACE IN LIKE L.A. OR SOMETHING THAT SELLS THEM.

Guest KONFLIKT

YEAH IVE SEEN ONE DRIVING IN SOMA BUT THEY WERE THOSE ASIAN KIDS WHO HAVE CELL PHONES THAT HAVENT EVAN CAME OUT YET AND DRESS LIKE THOSE ASIAN GANGS IN JACKIE CHAN MOVIES. SO THEY PROBABLY GOT IT IN JAPAN.

P.S. NOT BEING RACISTS JUST TRYING TO DESCRIBE THEM (MY BEST FRIEND IS ASIAN)

Guest KONFLIKT
Originally posted by Pistol

We got those kids here too, especially @ my college. Maybe do a one time hit for Yakuza and they'll kick down a car for ya.:dazed:

HA HA HA GOOD IDEA. I CAN KILL ONE OF THEIR ENIMIES AND PUT THEIR HEAD IN THEIR MOMS MICROWAVE!!!! THAT SHOULD GET ME A CAR!!!

Guest KONFLIKT

AIGHT SO BEFORE I GO CUTTING OFF HEADS AND PLACING THEM ON GOLD PLATTERS IN PEOPLES MICROWAVES FOR FUTURISTIC CELL PHONES...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS CAR IN AMERICA????? PLEASE TELL ME. CUZ I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SHIP IT. THAT UASALLY COSTS MORE THAN THE PRODUCT.

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

YEAH IVE SEEN ONE DRIVING IN SOMA BUT THEY WERE THOSE ASIAN KIDS WHO HAVE CELL PHONES THAT HAVENT EVAN CAME OUT YET AND DRESS LIKE THOSE ASIAN GANGS IN JACKIE CHAN MOVIES. SO THEY PROBABLY GOT IT IN JAPAN.

P.S. NOT BEING RACISTS JUST TRYING TO DESCRIBE THEM (MY BEST FRIEND IS ASIAN)

what do they think thier the fucking gooks of hazzard or something?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man we dont even get mitsubishi eclipses here.

eclipses are bitch cars anyways

what the hell you want a skyline for anyways? its not gonna be worth the effort in the end im guessing, and for the money your spending on it you could build something much faster...

fucking ricky racer kids are all over my damn town, they make me sick

heh, jeez....

even if you had the money to buy the car and get it shipped from japan, it wouldn't pass america's emission requirements, therefore you couldnt drive it.

motorex ( http://www.skylinegtr.com/ ) can take care of that for you.

they have been the sole importer of gt-r's for a few years now.. but if you're really gonna get the car, be prepared to shell out 50k+.

too bad i came the closest you guys will be to the new gtr...hehe...

it was unveiled at the detroit auto show, i was there, and yes, it is a bad ass...

This car will be sold in the united states in the future...

Like everyone else said...your not going to be able to afford the car you speak of, if you could even get on a waitin list to get one...

Just wait a year, and buy yourself a the new nissan z car.....its a killer.

Trust me.

the car will not be made available in the united states because the power is too much and emissions is too high, you would have to convert the entire car, motor, drive train, etc..to meet requirement here in the u.s....the average cost of that on a nissan skyline is well above 80 thousand dollars, also the conversion would reduce the power that the motor gives thus fucking the whole reason of the car up, if you would want just the body of the skyline take a high powered car and have a fiberglass body made in the shape of the skyline, or go do some hits for the yakuza.........But you aint never gonna even touch that type of car kid.

man if you really want nissan power go for a nissan sentra swapped with a sr20 det or convert a 240sx into a silvia those are the closest you can get to a skyline in america with far less money even if they do bring it to america its gonna be butt ugly and pussified like the lancer...fuck america a country as wide as us cant have the cars that gets from point a to b on a small island as small as japan like i said fuck america and ill say it again

is this a joke? chill out dude...itll be a long time and a lotta money before you can get a true skyline here. besides all the emissions problems, for it to be legal, there will have to be crash tests involved, which means more than one car shipped over just for the tests. some guy 'round my parts did it with a Audi S3. now THATS a fucking beautiful car...goddamn.

There is only one company licensed to import Skylines. Base models (early 90's) start at $50k+. The new skyline coming to america is nothing like the current one. Slower, different looking. The old ones are cool if you like driving on the wrong side of the road.

Originally posted by seppuku

i think you mean rb26dett.

and the sr20det is a much more powerful engine than it's american ka24de counterpart.

woops i edited it before i read your reply...

thanks anyways, i knew there was something wrong with 'sr26dett'

still a sick engine..

Top Secret (Japanese tuner) has a Supra powered by an RB26DETT and it's just a horribly fantastic car...I assume it has more potential than a 2JZ-GTE?

they don't sell skylines here because the u.s. government decided that no one needs that much horse power for just an everyday street car.

there is a company that is actually in the process of modifying the skyline r33.. or r32.. i forget which one.. so that it complies with u.s. standards. of course.. the cost of the modification plus shipping plus the cost of the actual car.. good luck buddy..... im guessing you also dont know how much she actually costs either. in american currency she is an easy 100grand. your lemonade stand wont work for this one.

like someone else said be prepared to shell out at least 50k...those cars arent even that cool anyway...theyre too big for my taste...if you have that kind of money to spend on a car...i would get a nissan 180sx imported, or buy a new wrx and put the extra 25k you would save into the car, oh yeah....the new skyline is actually an infiniti....infiniti and nissan are owned by the same company

Archived