the senior citizen bang bus - hop aboard!

Guest phr8nigglet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest phr8nigglet

aight man this is gunna end the bullshit..for the dudes that wanna say sor shit looks like awr am7 lts kog stuff ect, ect, ect..could you post the flic of the member of this crew that this shit looks like?...wait you cant find one...that shit is origonal..i dont know how much of these guys shit you have seen but no disrespect to any of the crews mentioned above but thier shit dont look like it..if it does show me the evidence..and eat a fuckin dick while you are at it

Guest TO THE NECK

ph8 nigglet are you really a killer? doubt it. and its not hard to tell that the ones saying good things about sor are the crew members... dudes with user names like kill a baby, god hates us all...ahah..you can still be hard without using dumb names like that...but then again, sor is hard??? the reason why people are saying sor looks like LTS etc is because it does..why dont you guys just be honest with yourselves and admit it...hey ph8 nig, detok, coz..do you still with your moms? bump for the crows.

<~~haha...i live between my moms and my g/f moms house at the time..i aint trippin free rides aint shit dont hate the steez....im sorry your so disgrunteled.......is that how you spell it>?...i dont care..HATE ME ...GOD DOES!..................SATANS OUR REASON

Guest YouCantHang

first off dumb fuck there is aryse from kog lts dsc and ryse from this sor or tbk or whatever so thats a name bite right there..and as far is exact letter bitting i didnt say that but that style is deffinitly looking really similar and there is no fucking way some nor cal kids originatd that style and you knpw god damn well that skiunny shit looks like the crews i mentioned before so get off the dick all of you and quit promoting yourselves its really gay. again msk am7 awr lts kog ad need i say more?

Guest mr snortalot

biters

those detok letters are complete revok bites.... and you cant argue about that, case closed, class dismissed, enough said, goodbye!

this is starting to get on my nerves now. all this pussy internet talk..."sor will kill you." what kind of shit is that? and all of these posts on here, calling people fags because they believe that sor bites awr lts. take the critisism, but dont take it so damn seriously. its not like you guys were the first to bite those crews, i can guarantee you that. otherwise, this is an interesting read.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rolldafukout

shit i guess if you paint with stocktips your automatically biting la styles! get a fucking life and get off the nuts..

• 1 month later...

Archived