would you pay 20$ to throw a midget down a flight of stairs

garcia_vega

i just watched midget wrestling and it reminded me of something--when my friend was in mexico, this midget said if he gave him 20 u.s. dollars, my friend could throw him down a flight of stairs. so he did it--he threw that midget right down like 13 stairs and thought it was hilarious. i don't really think i'd be into that. what do you guys think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would take that midget and i would throw him down those stairs , how many times on your life are you going to get to throw a midget down stairs? id seize that opporutnity lickety split

This is fucking supid. I'm glad to see times have changed so much and midgets have been elevated above sideshow status. You guys also gonna buy some black folks to pick cotton on your plantations?

o yea--i forgot to mention the midget had a body guard, because i'm sure he had planned that people would try to throw him without paying. the bodyguard was this huge burly mexican dude with a jheri curl and a soccer shirt. and let me clarify once again, this is not me throwing the midget, it's a friend of mine. and the midget approached them on the street and asked if they would be interested in throwing him down some stairs. that's what i think is fucking hilarious--picture a midget walking up to you on the street saying "hey, if you give me 20 bucks you can throw me down some stairs"

Guest im not witty

my heart goes out to midgets because they really do get exploited, but if he asked me if i wanted to throw him, i dont think i could say no.

Kroq... a radio station out here in LA just annoys the shit out of me. They just can't drop the whole midget subject, and they're even trying to find the midget community out here. If they midgets are trying to live in peace with each other, why can't they just fucking leave them alone? It's so fucking lame. Why don't we all just go to Abercrombie and Fitch and find all the frat boys that run this station, point fingers at them, laugh, and smash their heads with their shit beer they call kegs.

• 1 year later...

aaaaaaahahaha

:lol: im at work and everyone just looked at me oddly cuz i started laughing out aloud!

this shit is funny, i just a mental image of me picking one up and throwing it down some stairs and how hurt he would get from hitting stairs. its funny as hek, but when it comes down to it i dont think i could throw one down, id feel bad doing it.

Archived