ANIMAL ABUSE

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

last night i'm relaxing, visiting the bids..

i hear some ruckus and my parents cats

look all freaked out, so i peer under the curtains

to see this guy screaming at his dog out front of

my parents house. then

the dog runs by and the guy bends over and

whacks his dog. then a few feet later he winds

up and boots it hard and swears at it.

[_] <thats how close i was to exploding on

this piece of shit. in hindsight, i wish i ran outside and

screamed in his face and asked him to try and

be a tough guy and kick me. next time i see

somethin' like this its enthusin' bruisin' time.

don't do what i did and contemplate.....get your boots on, go out

and draw blood.

oh yea, in case you didn't hear...canada rocked the us hockey

team 5-2. trounced.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

unfortunatly i now look down on you for not taking action, the last time some shit happened like that, i didnt do shit either, but then again it was the cops that shot my neighbors pitbull. not something you wanna wake up to on a beutifull saturday morning. but then again, now i can say ive seen cops shoot a pitbull to death. it sucked, it was all running around with 3 working legs and went around the corner and just laid down wimpering... fuck cops, that pitbull was cool as fuck.

I honestly like dogs more than people.

When I was a kid, I had about 6 pugs. My dad's friend decided to "borrow" one for the weekend. My dog got through his fence, but when it tried to cross the street, it got hit by a car. Of course, my dad's friend was never allowed in my house again without me trying to kick his ass.

My best-friend also beat the shit out of, and gave her old roomate the boot for kicking her dog. My best-friend takes it to another level. She goes to the dog bakery and buys her dog cookies, and dresses him up on halloween. She even made a "Happy Birthday Blade" sign for her dog's birthday. Her dog is gorgous... it's an all black Sharpe.

An ex-boyfriend and I used to go to the pet store, and just look at the animals (yes, even the fish). Something about animals is just so captivating to me.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

shave the whales.

-no, but on the real...ill kill a muthafucka for that shit...for real. as much as i hate our dogs sometimes, i love them three times as much.

thats cool your friend named her dog after Blade.

anyway, yeah i hate animal abuse. i refuse to go to the circus because of the shit they do.

i have a black lab, and one time i was in the back of my house playing dreamcast, and my friend decides to come in without knocking - my dog jumped from the couch and tried to bite his neck, my friend was luckily right next to my room and was able to block it, and get in my room and shut the door quick enough. but then i was pissed at my friend and kicked him out of my house because he hit my dog on the top of the head to block her from biting him.

Guest KONFLIKT

MY NEXTDOOR NABHOR HAD A BB GUN AND USED TO SHOOT DUCK WIT IT. THIS PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF. SO I WENT DOWN TO WAL-MART AND BOUGHT A CHEEP LITTLE PAINTBALL GUN, FROSE THE PAINT BALLS AND WHEN HE SHOT AT A DUCK I SHOT HIM. HE GOT KINDA MAD AND STARTED SHOOTING AT ME, BUT SINCE HE HAD TO PUMP HIS GUN AFTER EACH SHOT AND I HAD A SIMI AUTO I JUST KEPT BLASTING HIM SCREAMING "THIS IS PAYBACK FOR THE DUCKS MOTHERFUCKER!" HE HATES ME NOW BUT HE HASNT SHOT AT A DUCK SINCE!!!

I remember a few months ago some jackass posted some flick of a mouse he killed and glued to a boxcar as "art". That shit is bogus. I don't understand how people can just kill something for fun, even a small animal like a mouse. I can't manage the logic that states a mouse is less alive than a person.

i dont mean to sound misinformed, but i guess i kinda am. who was that british artist who had stuff at the brooklyn museum of art exhibit called "sensation"? im pretty sure some of you will know who im talking about. this is the guy who took animals, chopped them up and put different parts in huge glass tanks of..i think formaldehydrade (the stuff that preserves bodies and such). im just curious to know what some of you think of that type of stuff..me, i dont really know what to say about it.

he also threw a cows head into one of the big glass cases and there were also all these maggots in there devouring it. this piece had a very good title..maybe ill try and research some of this.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Kaes, you're talking about Damien Hirst, a british top5 artist. His work disgustes me, as art and as medium. There's nothing worst than unjustified brutality and cynisism that makes no point.

HAL, if you're talking about flicks of a fly glued on a metallic surface...the jackass is me. However that post was made to outline the shame and absolute horror i felt while doing it. Everyone has his dark side and i'm surely not proud of mine, if you wanna talk about this, i'm here.

Originally posted by Secret

I used to go to the pet store, and just look at the animals (yes, even the fish). Something about animals is just so captivating to me.

ha ha i do that too, i like looking at the tropical fish, espcially the transparent ones they really blow me away. as for animal cruelty, prepare to catch a beating if you try that round my way.

Guest mikro137

fuck some animal abuse (there is a difference however if you are defending yourself.) i go into pet stores all the time and visit gunia pigs. i have 2 that i adopted from the humane society. theyre the raddest animals ever , i dunno why either. they talk to eachother they talk to you theyre fun animals to be around.

its fun to harass bitches in fur coats down tow , cause what are they gonna do? theyre wrong. end of story.

Some great lyrics from DYSTOPIA.. "taste your own medicine"

why are animals so abused?//used for jackets, braclets and shoes//cosmetics and food caged up in zoos//i think the same should be done to you//kill furriers, rip off their heads, grate their skin, eat their flesh//break in to a scientist's lab//vivisect the fucker, stab him to death//slaughter your children, like you slaughter veal//"i show no pity, 'cause it's just a meal to me//i am starter, so it's justified"//follow your logic and kill your whole family//make them drink draino, lysol, and gas//then shove electrodes straight up your ass//eat malathion, eat ddt//you made your bed, now in it you sleep//your ethics and morals//fucked up and stupid//you value no life unless it is human//club you like you club seals//lured and beaten see how it feels//yoru body stuffed a trophy for all//i drink beer and laugh with your head on my wall//brainwashed from birth//brainwashed//eat death, wear death oblivious//didn't know didn't care, didn't ask//do you know?//do you care??

some people are fucking idiots. whats so sad is that the animal gives out unconditional love for their owner. i fucking hate animal abusers. this kinda topics gets me all upset because i own two of the best cats in the world. and if someone even lays a hand on them....i think i'd go beserk on the fucker.

you know....i can get as mad as i want but i just took off a pair of leather shoes....at one point in time i was a lot better about respecting animals but during my transition to numbness i started wearing leather and eating fish....honestly we can all do our little part to help but most of us have no place to talk....we may not be as extreme as a person wearing a full mink coat but we all help fuel the industry....

Archived