spray finger

a1koolaid

me too... when i fill in i use my thumb and if my index gets tired i switch to my middle finger for outlines and stuff... also use german caps instead coz they have a bigger top and the pressure is evenly distributed on your finger tip... and just one last thing... i find that spray paint is really cold, and when your finger gets cold when painting it locks up and goes numb, so try wearing a latex (or warm) glove to stop the paint making your finger so cold

hope it helps:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

when im peicing my spray finger gets like...tired or sumthing. and it gets to weak to push the cap down so i switch over to my trusty thumb...he always gets the job done

I get the same thing. Its so weird i just cant press down anymore.But thumb is there to help

One time it was real cold and my spray finger was numb. It stayed numb for like a week. So dont worry, the feeling will come back eventually

it happened b4 to me and i had been writing 4 a while..i was doing fillins with regular caps on walmart cans and it was freezing out..i literally lost the feeling in my finger(eventually my index,middle,AND thumb) and had to look down to see if it was on the cap right every 20seconds or so...

• 4 weeks later...

my finger went numb for about a week one time. the best thing that helped me was using that handle you hook on the can, that works for fills but using mostly german caps helped the most. i know some other ppl said that already but that's what worked for me too.

Originally posted by a1koolaid

youve never painted in your house?

damn dude... why the fuck would you do that... i get mad when people draw on a piece of paper in my living room:confused:

best thing to do is keep that shit as far away from you as you can. that way there is no dirt on you if you ever get that unwanted visit;)

hell yea that shits happened to me. me and my boy bombed some freights and we came back and our fingers were numb as fuck, it burned like hell, and a couple days later i got a blister like the size of a dime on my paint finger, it hurt like a bitch

That happens to me a lot since I'm new painting

Germans are more comfortable, using my thumb to fill in, or straight up lefty on em is good, it doesn't even matter that it's uneven, right now all of my shit is uneven anyway.

But I hope in three years of painting I wont have that problem anymore.... Maybe your finger just had enough and you should quit graffiti....

It aint gettin you anywhere...you broke all the time cuz you always buying paint...the risk of getting caught and deported....You don't have a sweetie cuz none of em down wit HipHOP and graffiti

Dam! I gotta reevaluate.... I knew I shouldda been a rapper!

Archived