Police Cars?

cap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol. thats good shit. love to see people get back at cops for fuckin with artists

cops have a job, and that is to stop crime. though we may disagree with some of these ideas, graffiti is still a crime. cops, though sometimes, or OFTENtimes misguided and abusive, they have a role to fulfill and that is not to "fuck with artists" but stop vandals from vandalizing.

don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to graffiti at all, or even painting police cars (which is pretty damn ballsy) but i just don't want people to forget the "big picture."

a lot of people hate graffiti, we on the other hand love it and should be ready to accept some of the consequences for having this rare love and talent.

o yeah.... dope pics. I got so caught up in my own corney BS iforgot to mention how crazy some of these pics are. I think painting a cop car might be unnecessarily hot so I dont think i would do it but good luck to these guys not to get caught. The pic is worth the risk though... those look super fresh.

looking good.

Originally posted by dapper dan

cops have a job, and that is to stop crime. though we may disagree with some of these ideas, graffiti is still a crime. cops, though sometimes, or OFTENtimes misguided and abusive, they have a role to fulfill and that is not to "fuck with artists" but stop vandals from vandalizing.

don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to graffiti at all, or even painting police cars (which is pretty damn ballsy) but i just don't want people to forget the "big picture."

a lot of people hate graffiti, we on the other hand love it and should be ready to accept some of the consequences for having this rare love and talent.

yea well thats true and stuff, but where im from down here. they bust our balls more than the real criminals. but yea. they do have a job and stuff so i see your point

Originally posted by MoNkEyMaN

http://vatican.rotten.com/donutland/donutland.jpg'>

Whoa, Does this shit really happen???...............

ahahahahahahaha!!....ive never seen that man cops raid a dounut shop but i know a certain baker squares....and this dougnut shop(forgot name) that use to get filled with high way patrol when i use to live in sanlo...i would walk in and they would all just turn and watch my ever move....:o

uhh correct me if im a dumb ass but that pic looks photoshoped. look at the second and third car from the left, why the hell would the owner allow pork on the lawn? not to mention the last car from the right. its shadow dosent overlap onto the street and hes parked on the lawn too!

whatever i got kicked in the nads last night so im goin back to bed...

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by dapper dan

word

Archived