nyc & nj meets conneticut-burners

dirtbag deem kd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MarsMartian

i like good work..

i would rather see a dope production than dope fr8...thats just me

---------

just wondering who do you like. or you one of those people that just hates everything

im kinda agreein with you there.

i like to see good fr8s too tho. people need to understand that people do their own thing. if they want to be legal cats, let them. if you dont like that, thats great, but why diss on them for it? i dont know to many writers that dont write JUST FOR THEMSELVES, and if the others arent doin it for themselves, they might stay in because of a fallen brother in the game. whatever it may be, people paint for themselves for the most part. so let them do what they want. theyre not trying to impress you. so stfu.

-----------

chances are, this kids riding their dick so hard its not even funny, they just got a bitch way to hide it.

puttin in work huh?

nice wall kids, keep that shit flowin, to everyone that can `preciate, feed on it, learn the flow, then bring it....to everyone not feelin it (and hidin behind some bullshit computer alias) then don`t look at it or better yet start another thread called "why real wildstyle sucks" and posts your version of dope shit..thats all.....u know what i wish? i wish all the shit talkers could found beyond their computers and made to get out there and rep on their medium of choice, then we shall see who has skills & who`s skillless...but that`ll never happened...post what you really write...like we do...

roler one

ThroatMy7

• 3 weeks later...

Re: puttin in work huh?

Originally posted by roler one tm7

post what you really write...like we do...

no offense bro, but i'm one of the most wanted writers in my city. i not about to leave any leads that can trace back to me.

Guest VomitPFE

DEEM I KNOW YOUR FEELING THE HATERS

I LOVE KNOWING THAT ARE STYLES ARE SO BURNED INTO YOUR MIND THAT YOU CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM. THANKS #1 FAN

Archived