nyc & nj meets conneticut-burners

dirtbag deem kd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hooliganz

garbage,it looks like one person did every piece except the make.theres only 1 tm7 kid in that production...everyone else is riding the biter bike

see. there always one of you guys....

i dont know these people personaly but i do know they put in work and good work i might add. and i really like the themo shit i have been seein..

it seems to me that allot of kids on this website love negative attention....tryin to get that BIN LADEN fame that shits gay...

super rockin...that WANE and the MAKE are my cup o tea...the other stuff is really dope too just not my style..i like that THEMO though...a friend of mine knows him and its good to finally see some of his work...nice.

i like good work..

i would rather see a dope production than dope fr8...thats just me

and by putting in work i mean that they've been paintin for a while now, you can't treat them like newbies........

just wondering who do you like. or you one of those people that just hates everything

Guest Wase_137

Yeah your right, someone always talking shit but never putting their shit up if they have any. I mean damn come on, TM7 bites? Bites who, they have been around for DECADES. But I guess it must be me, but does everyone now a days try to do the ABSTRACT thing? Hmmm, everyone adopts a certain style that fits them and that's the way shit is. TM7 is a hella dope crew and you guys hate because you don't like the fact that a crew uses a SIMILAR style, get a fucking life. I bet about a year and a half ago most of you kids were trying to bite that very same style out of the 12ozprophet magazines. And I bet if one of these guys stepped up to you or you have the chance to meet them, you would deny that you ever said anything, imagine if you met Ivory or Web, you would cream your pants and wouldn't have the nerve to say "your crew bites each other!" now would you? And to those that definately can't burn these guys dont' even mention their names, styles, or paintings until you can out do them. The one thing I hate is a minor leaguer trying to school a Sammy Sosa........................................

Archived