Yard Stories...

Guest Revolt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One time I was mowing and I hit this sprinkler head that totally fucked up my riding lawnmower (brand new John Deere, with an extra cushioned seat). I took it to a repair shop and they said it would be a week or two before I got it back. I had to use this old school push-mower until they fixed it. "Hella wack."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JoeHatesCops

I stepped in dogshit today in my yard fuck, last night I ran into a tree, int his girls yard, when I was running tog et my swimtrunks from my house, so I could get in the hot tub,

Originally posted by Revolt

tell some of your stories in a yard

its one thing that you fucked up the building next to my legal

its another that you fucked around with the business and the trains(that dont move) parked next to my favorite chill spot

but I swear to god if you are fucking up any of my train spots, you are on borrowed time.

Guest eessee
yo, i saw this fink ninja by the weights so I stepped up and shanked that ass.. now they got me on lockdown

damn thats hilarious..... you can get some mad laughs in this place i love it... :P :D :crazy:

for a while in this old spot i used to paint at things started to get really heatty, break ins, new construction, partyers etc. I didn't have a car so i didn't make it to to many other spots. one night as i crawled into the staging area i heard a loud bang on the side of an empty box car. My imeadeate thoughts where of drunks throwing rocks at the cars or sombody prying a door ajar. I was freight-end to tell the truth(he he he). I mustered the courage to sneak up on the purpetrators. The thing was that i couldn't see anybody around that could have made the sound; but once again i started to hear the same sound of hollow metal banging, this time softer and more rhythmically from the same car.

I stole up the side of the cars as the sound continued on my stomach. I took off my pack once i reached the car in question and stealthily went under the boxcar (a major faux pa i know). Once on the other side i saw that the door was open. I poked my head up and peared into the thrumping car to see two rubby, scruffy looking male bums having sexual intercourse there before my eyes. I said nothing and left them to their carnal pleasures of the night. Mind you I was so shocked that I left the yard and didn't paint.

Originally posted by socks

I poked my head up and peared into the thrumping car to see two rubby, scruffy looking male bums having sexual intercourse there before my eyes. I said nothing and left them to their carnal pleasures of the night. Mind you I was so shocked that I left the yard and didn't paint.

Archived