Pure "G-nes"

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

hey fella, im glad you been painting alot of freights, but why all the self promotion??

i knew this was coming im not sure who you are you may be some popular writer

but im not

i just plain like painting and thats all that matters to me.

i know for a fact some one else would eventually post my stuff but i find my self as a do it yourself person. i like looking at other people's stuff and i like showing people my stuff. i posted this myself i scanned this stuff my self and took the majority of these pictures i however am not gonna be sending this to many magazines.

i would care less if someone didnt like what i was doing. Im not trying to seek anyone's approval. if you got the skills why not flaunt it.

Originally posted by rolldafukout

never heard of you, but it looks like you got some numbers..im drunk!

not to fuel any fire, but this is the problem with the internet. you look at one thread of someones work, and all of a sudden people think you have a thousand freights.

this has nothing to do with gnes, i just think people need to use a little more common sense.

AND NOT JUST THAT, BUT THIS TOO:

there is a huge difference between making one post of stuff youve been doing, and making 5 posts and putting up every single piece you paint. gnes is sharing, not promoting.

Guest L.RonHubbard

Dear Senor GNES...

word. you are decent, and i can understand your motivation for postin. its just obnoxious when so many motherfuckers post shit they painted under a rock and try to act like theyre crazy. "YOU GOT FAME TODAY, YEA BUT YOU GOT IT IN A SLEAZY WAY" i just changed around the lyrics to that one TUpac joint.

to each his own.. have you ever come down to Phoenix AZ before? im not claiming to be the top dog i will admit that im not the most up in my city and i dont have thousands of freights in fact i only started hitting steel like last year but i wouldnt think you gave a rats ass. i got nothing to prove.. i just like to paint why does it have to be so difficult im no cope 2 i dont have clean trains im not from NYC or LA or any gigantic metropolis i may have gotten fame but i would care less. call it sleazy i call it being proud of my work and showing people whats out there thats all.

Gnes puts in a fair amount of work and is dedicated..personally on the flicks posted im not feeling some of his styles...but he puts in work and thats what i got out of looking at his flicks..just like if i met him or hadnt seen him in a while and he showed me his flicks...he doesnt get FAME from showin his work..he may get jocked as it appears he has...he may get dickrode, courtesy of L.Ronhubbard...and he got feedback from me...

Gnes...make you freight shots bigger!

but other than that......the kids been putting in work...lay off the haterade and internet fame bullshit...there is no fame to be had on the internet..and if you think there is than your lambasting yourself.

Archived