Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Inner Gossip

VAGINA'S

DAMN. THEY ARE SO FUCKIN WET AND SMELLY IN THE INSIDE BUT IN THE OUTSIDE IT LOOKS DELICIOUS!

HAVE YOU EVER SMELLED THAT WET,GOOEY,SLIMY, SMELLY, SHIT INSIDE A GIRLS VAGINA ??? :crazy:

IM BOREDDD!!!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

um...you might wanna send YOUR girl to the gynocologist...my girls aint like that.

I don't get laid much so I have all kinds of time to learn different things, like the correct spelling of "gynecologist".

Guest imported_Tesseract

I get laid very often and i also can give you a full analysis of the word 'gynecologist'. I will also second what bojangles said.

Originally posted by Inner Gossip

HAVE YOU EVER SMELLED THAT WET,GOOEY,SLIMY, SMELLY, SHIT INSIDE A GIRLS VAGINA ??? :crazy:

*insert "wrong hole" joke here.....................

the only one i've ever seen stunk... straight smelled like ass... actually my ass smelled better.

i brought my finger to lick it, and got queezy from the smell.

what's funky?

i say pussy on an old hoe.

i guess ya'll fools don't know.

wet..slimy..gooey....smelly shit------hahaha--------hey inner gossip listen up.....either you made the girl come which i highly doubt(accounts for the gooey shit)---or she has some kind of bacterial infection in there.------from my worldly experience i'd say that each girl's vagina has a different type of smell to it---she's emitting pheromones to get the male all worked up and that is what usually happens...a big part of sex is in our noses...we smell each other and see what we like and don't like-----it's called sexual chemistry and all the senses come into play.----one of the main reasons for the existance of pubic hair in girls and guys is that the hair usually soaks in the odor that is coming from our inner loins----isn't sex such a beautiful,natural thing....dr. whiteboy does housecalls too

Guest Pilau Hands

yeast infection

little too much cheese on the taco

hahaha. This is funny. I've had some cottage cheese looking stuff come out on my dick when I was fucking! Can anybody explain that? It kinda' turned me off.

If this is your girl I suggest you stick with head for you and invest in a vibrator for her.:king:

Guest willy.wonka

TAKE CARE OF YOUR NUANY

girls,drink lots of water...have your nuanay smell natural..if you drink too much "poisons"...soda,beer,fish suace...it causes for some nauny to smell aweful...drink water....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this