Oral vs Anal

bodice_ripper

Originally posted by High Priest

I cant get off on oral sex. Frequent masturbation and lack of sex causes this need to feel more stimulation then I can receive from just getting head and eh I get bored.

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

same shit with me.....a girl could go down on me for a good while,and sure it helps,but i dont bust until i give it the jerk.....girls giving handjobs is also a very sad thing.....

yeah i had the same problem til i realised that all you gotta do is fuck the girls mouth a little (no mega thrusts or you'll break her tonsils or something) while she's doing her thing and you'll be nutting straight down her throat in no time.. believe me coz i had the same problem for ages.. and don't feel awkward about humping her face either, shit they practically put the indian leg death lock on your head when you're eating they pussy... right ?

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by footsoldier

i used to think that oral sex was over rated, but apparently i was just getting it from the wrong girls because my new girlfriend is amazing at it and i now recognize its true glory.

i didnt think it was all that great for a while......

but lately it seems like if the girls doing it right, i feel like im gonna explode it feels so good.....

needless to say if they pull away the shits gonna spray..

its either a mouthful or all over her face.

wheres the "ever bust a mean nut in your girls grille" thread?

ah yes, thank you mero..

:king:

Archived