bible HB

reckalot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yup yup....bible....pretty tight for some hawaii shit....you guys really need to do some hard core poductions!!!!i cant make it back to hawaii......so im off to the bay area....peace and aloha my braddahs...

peace to

klash

resk

iyah ..formally known as judah geces one

entro

mean

the doose crew

de o.a.h.u. ev

peace..bogus one.......o.a.h.u.

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

Guest tackleberry

pretty dope ish...

peace to the heavy boto crew...

big ups hawaii....

isho

beamR

nasa

ask

hate

fiber

rest

atak

kler

asen

heroe

fuck bogus hes a gayball,if you see his shit feel free to go over or diss it..thanx

Guest drewWrite

get a life! for the record, the top three are illegal, the last one was legal. who gives a shit, as long as the writer still does illegal shit, its okay to do legals.

hey techinically i think theyre pretty well done.. i just dont think.. theyre that unique..

im not from the "west coast" (im assuming hawaii falls into that category).. so i cant tell the different little graffiti colloquialisms of each area...stuff seems familiar thats all..

youre right maybe i shouldnt be such a jerk and call some guy out.

first 3?...i didint know he hitup little red x"S

well maybee he has hit up the same piece on legal walls. i have seen those b4. and i know it wasnt illegal. and chill dude.I just hate fools trying to post stuff and acting like they do hella illegal stuff when i know its legal. i see hella pozers posting flicks from the yard acting like they get up.

here is an illegal by bible.. fucked up pic.

http://image.pbase.com/u/rusto_man/upload/214851.bible.jpg'>

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by rusto-man:

well maybee he has hit up the same piece on legal walls. i have seen those b4. and i know it wasnt illegal. and chill dude.I just hate fools trying to post stuff and acting like they do hella illegal stuff when i know its legal. i see hella pozers posting flicks from the yard acting like they get up.

alright buddy, lets get something straight, you said that the second pic is illegal. well the first pic is at the same EXACT same spot, maybe twenty feet down the wall. its an illegal spot where cats have been arrested. the third one i guess is now showing up redX but trust me, that was the first piece he did when he moved out to hawaii and its definitely illegal. kids been arrested at that spot as well.

i just hung out with him yesterday and he said that he wants to go bombing soon. i'll get flicks of some of his bombs and post them. i don't know what your problem with him is, maybe you guys were friends once upon a time, but i can asssure you he's not turning into a legal eagle.

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 08-01-2001).]

Originally posted by rusto-man:

here is an illegal by bible.. fucked up pic.

http://image.pbase.com/u/rusto_man/upload/214851.bible.jpg'>

to the RUST-O MAN, yeah, I see hella pozers too, aren't you one of them....to the real.

Archived