ohio graff

cese

if you "havne't reached columbus yet".. that's probably why you see no pieces there... email me....

dyner2.asp.wfr.BoobiesNotDoobies

Originally posted by cese:

cause i brought w.f.r to grove city, i havent reached columbus yet

------------------

are we not men? we are asp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coup, u dont have to know every1 in your crew just to be in it, like i said im bringin w.f.r to columbus, im in grove city thats why u dont see my work, i bomb in gc not the co. and coup why u get so upset when i say im in w.f.r. its about graff not about " o well since i dont know u ur not in it"or, "i dont see your work so ur not in it". i made a branch off w.f.r by bringin it to grove city.

Originally posted by cese:

coup, u dont have to know every1 in your crew just to be in it, like i said im bringin w.f.r to columbus,....

Cese...if you are WFR, then what does WFR stand for??

Someone please kick this kid in the nuts.,

• 1 year later...
Guest natiboi

personally i think IO is a ill crew. ive met cern and five and they are cool as shit. cern told me that TA is abunch of haters. wuts up with that. i think five is hard as hell. and i notice that TA crossed out mad cern shit in the channel man. thats hater shit. and i also heard that SEZ isnt in TA anymore. hit me up on that WHEN. im not tryin to jock or diss anyone man but im just tellin ya wut i heard. id like to hear the other story of this shit.

coup, u dont have to know every1 in your crew just to be in it, like i said im bringin w.f.r to columbus,....

Because Coup started WFR he should know who's in the crew and who isn't. So what are you talking about. Where the fuck is Grove City anyway? and why would you bomb there. Kick yourself in the nuts!

YO I'M FROM CLEVO.......CESE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND HIT THE PAVEMENT......FIND ANON bsa.....HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT......LOG ON TO OMNIMIX.......THAT SHOULD HELP.....

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM.....IF YOU WRITE FINDIN PIECES IN A STRANGE CITY SHOULDNT EVEN BE HARD........UNDER FUCKIN BRIDGES....BACKS OF STORES ETC.....BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT...THIS WONT HELP...I'VE PAINTED BUSTOWN TOO MANY TIMES TO NAME....TRUST ME ITS MAD WORK.....NOW COLUMBUS POLITICS IS SOMETHING ALL TOGETHER DIFFERENT........

HOW CAN YOU ALSO BE BRINGING A CREW TO A CITY WHERE THE

FOUNDER ALREADY LIVES?????

COUP HIT ME UP......PRAE AND I GOT BIG PLANS........

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by natiboi

personally i think IO is a ill crew. ive met cern and five and they are cool as shit. cern told me that TA is abunch of haters. wuts up with that. i think five is hard as hell. and i notice that TA crossed out mad cern shit in the channel man. thats hater shit. and i also heard that SEZ isnt in TA anymore. hit me up on that WHEN. im not tryin to jock or diss anyone man but im just tellin ya wut i heard. id like to hear the other story of this shit.

WHY DON'T YOU KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE MY COCK WHILE YOUR AT IT. IT'S TRUE I'M NOT TA NO MORE BUT IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP ANYWAY. I QUIT TA CAUSE I HAD BEEF WITH A MEMBER IN THE CREW. SO I QUIT. I'M STILL COOL WITH EVERYONE I JUST AINT IN THE CREW BUT DON'T THINK I WONT HESITATE TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

TA crew is not even up in columbus...One gay ass legal?!Come on man.Ya'll are the biggest fucking haters in ohio.Go do something illegal other than jumping inoccent people...Coup is a hater too but he has more of a right to be for the simple fact that he is up throughout the midwest.And Sagent takes the cake for king hater! He has been hatin on us ever since he left.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FFFFFFFFFFFFF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

:D

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by poke nasty

YO I'M FROM CLEVO.......CESE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND HIT THE PAVEMENT......FIND ANON bsa.....HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT......LOG ON TO OMNIMIX.......THAT SHOULD HELP.....

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM.....IF YOU WRITE FINDIN PIECES IN A STRANGE CITY SHOULDNT EVEN BE HARD........UNDER FUCKIN BRIDGES....BACKS OF STORES ETC.....BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT...THIS WONT HELP...I'VE PAINTED BUSTOWN TOO MANY TIMES TO NAME....TRUST ME ITS MAD WORK.....NOW COLUMBUS POLITICS IS SOMETHING ALL TOGETHER DIFFERENT........

HOW CAN YOU ALSO BE BRINGING A CREW TO A CITY WHERE THE

FOUNDER ALREADY LIVES?????

COUP HIT ME UP......PRAE AND I GOT BIG PLANS........

poke....check out the cleveland thread on here theres some of your stuff in there its all old though....saw that prae and poke roller on c********y>>>>> nice

Originally posted by BREM 56

TA crew is not even up in columbus...One gay ass legal?!Come on man.Ya'll are the biggest fucking haters in ohio.Go do something illegal other than jumping inoccent people...Coup is a hater too but he has more of a right to be for the simple fact that he is up throughout the midwest.And Sagent takes the cake for king hater! He has been hatin on us ever since he left.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FFFFFFFFFFFFF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CC

TT FF CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

:D

THIS DUDE KNOWS WUT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!:D

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

WHY DON'T YOU KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE MY COCK WHILE YOUR AT IT. IT'S TRUE I'M NOT TA NO MORE BUT IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP ANYWAY. I QUIT TA CAUSE I HAD BEEF WITH A MEMBER IN THE CREW. SO I QUIT. I'M STILL COOL WITH EVERYONE I JUST AINT IN THE CREW BUT DON'T THINK I WONT HESITATE TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

GET A LIFE AND DO SUMTHIN ILLEGAL YOU NERDY BITCH

Originally posted by natiboi

GET A LIFE AND DO SUMTHIN ILLEGAL YOU NERDY BITCH

WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU FAGGOT. I JUST HOPE DEZN DOESN'T CATCH YOU FIRST. I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS! AS FOR DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL...WHERE ARE YOU UP? NOWHERE, SO SHUT YOUR TOY MOUTH! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A DRIVE OUT OF CLIFTON AND CHECK THE HIGHWAYS, I GOT SHIT RUNNING RIGHT NOW ON 75 AND 71.

• 1 month later...
Guest jimmyjames

cincy...bustown

:D :king: :D

the kids in cincy are weird there are a few good ones but yes ive herd theyre mostly haters. aws cru kills it in the bustown coup gets down but aws has better handstyles and bigger and better rooftops,wands is ill and so is die and many others,the io cru has hidden burners in both cincy and colom. dont be so quick to diss and avoid the hands of doom! kids on the west coast talk about how ill arels hand stylez are .any oppinions on hand styles of southern ohio?

Guest jimmyjames

cincy...bustown

:D :king: :D

the kids in cincy are weird there are a few good ones but yes ive herd theyre mostly haters. aws cru kills it in the bustown coup gets down but aws has better handstyles and bigger and better rooftops,wands is ill and so is die and many others,the io cru has hidden burners in both cincy and colom. dont be so quick to diss and avoid the hands of doom! kids on the west coast talk about how ill arels hand stylez are .any oppinions on hand styles of southern ohio?

Archived