ohio graff

cese

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drewWrite

i know a few years back JEK and WANDS had a bunch of pieces running. KNK and BTK crews had a lot of pieces. theres a legal wall on a freeway about a half hour outside columbus, as well as yards to hit freigts. either things have changes in two years or you're just not looking in the right places.

Originally posted by deznatori:

lol. Your so full of it modern.

no one really knows this...but modern is really a albino midget who drinks tahitian treat. He is just pissed at the world...

oh yeah....fuck colombus, post more cincy flix.

columbus is a city full of jaded old hipsters who fucking suck and spend about 3 hours a day trying to get their hair to look like they just woke up.

coup kills shit there.

addition 13 is one of the very few good things about that town except for hound dogs. hound dogs has hot pizza sauce which rules.

bernies can fucking burn to thr ground with a fire started by hair-products of the locust-beehive-wearin' lameo's who just go to shows to drink and get laid by other people with the same taste in hairproducts.

when.ta.aspeeeeee

cluck-u is kinda sketch. hound dog's hot pizza sauce rawx. adriatico's is the best local pizza though. heart attack in a carboard box....mmmmmm...

now where are pictures?

oh wait, there aren't any in this thread...

i've been planning to spend an entire day getting columbus flics. friday looks good if its not rainy. i think i've been to just about every good spot anywhere in the vicinity railroad tracks in the eastern half of columbus, but if anyone has hot leads on other spots to get good flics then zap me.

------------------

"...A life that is clean, a heart that is true, And doing your best, that's success." -Clifford Olson, semifinalist in the 1995 North American Open Poetry Contest. Disqualified upon finding that in 1982 he was convicted of killing eleven children.

modern and when are totally in the right. THere are a lot more negative suckers, then kids pushing postivity. There is a lot of graff in columbus but most of its around the campus area. I'm very glad that I'm leaving very soon. The positive kids though are phuze and dysmal, diets, rain, anon, snuz, keas, wfr crew, drone, hectik, soa crew, and a few others that I can't remember. As far as people putting in work though. Dell has tags all over the city. Drone has a lot of old stuff still riding and both are great at placement. Apex asf did a lot of roof tops down town like 3-4 years ago. Snuz did a lot of work before he left. Phuze and dysmal are putting in work but phuze for sure is going for all city and is good as hell. No More Prisons is every where. SOA crew did a lot of work a few years ago, but most of them moved. SOA, hectik and a few others had big problems with high quality pieces getting dogged by locals when they moved and couldn't defend them selves. There are a few others who've put in work but my mind cant really remember them right now. Take care and much love to the postive writers in columbus.

wow, what i say all columbus graff sucks.

yo wasn't those old mmw guys from there like NERD and a few others, plus theres that whole fx biting crew with that cas guy along with a few others, cas is fresh though and a nice guy unlike that dezn fuck, albino midget, hahaha

io crew has just challeged ta to a battle, seriously. so uh dezn paint you lazy terd, YO WHERE THE FUCK IS RINSO!!!!! OH RINSO WHERE ARE YOU, FIND HIM

oh i forgot that ascend kid, he fresh. and thats where sagent resided when he first moved from germany. yo those that hate on sage, go to that double-h website of daim's, check on the history, sage went all city in 88 with king picies, in 88 i was 8 years old. props for sage

yeah for sage! i need some tahitian treat,

yeah for the new mt. dew code red!

whats with all the lame b-boy characters!

wack to the fullest- ravers man fuckin ravers fuckin shit up thinkin "yo i'm hip-hop son"

how bout a massage man, dude these rolls man", god i fuckin hate columbus, they have there fake ass scribble jam every year too, full of you guessed it ravers! ahhhhhh

FUCK COLUMBUS FUCK IO FUCK FUCK FUCK KINKO'S

modern ep ta:

modern shut the fucc up, u dont live in columbus u dont know ne writers in columbus, and u obviously dont kno the scene in columbus so get off tha dick son and go write or somethin, ur on too much

http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/speed1.jpg'>

http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/speed2.jpg'>

http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/untitled.jpg'>

------------------

"...A life that is clean, a heart that is true, And doing your best, that's success." -Clifford Olson, semifinalist in the 1995 North American Open Poetry Contest. Disqualified upon finding that in 1982 he was convicted of killing eleven children.

if yer in wfr, why do i not know you? i wouldn't mess with modern, he'll take a tatian treated pee in your ear.

-dyner.asp.wfr http://www.geocities.com/ditdflicks/

Originally posted by cese:

yo im in w.f.r. im aimin for all city or tri this summer.im takin a bus down there everyday this summer w/ my boys

[This message has been edited by dumpybottom (edited 05-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dumpybottom (edited 05-31-2001).]

hey i don't know what that is whith the whole battle thing. i guess those io kids need motivation or something. so i guess its seone, reno, sez, met, modern, rinso, desn, aven, myself on the TA side and byon, arel, cern and five on the io side. am i missing people? i still think its a lame idea. if it goes down we should bring in the newyork/newjersey boys, rime, kern, sag, kemos, etc, etc... and show em a good stompin.

when T-tothemutherfucking-A

shit....

i forgot muse and oh, grave too.

but why bring in the outta-town gunz when its a silly little thing to begin with.

as modern put it, if it was msk saying lets battle, that would be some fucking motivation. that would make us all quit our jobs and skool and dump our girlfriends and paint our asses off and still probably get stomped.

cese your arent in wfr and I dont know you and neither does any one in wfr. There is a lot of wackness in columbus. The kids here are all about bull shit beef and not just painting. Cese before you defend a scene from your town maybe you should be involved in that scene. modern this kid has nothing to do with wfr at all.

sets is up a lot too, but mostly around campus it seems. he's got a fair amount of roof bombs. coup is everywhere. not only does he have the entire city covered i fuckin find his stuff out in the burbs on my way to work. have you fellas seen the icero piece in the H20 treatment plant? the speed/soa trowie thing in there is the absolute tightest two-tone graff i've ever seen. gotta get some pictures before i leave. wands tm7 and speed kill shit with their peices- both have some insane percision & control. lemmie scan some flics...just a sec...

i'm too lazy to do this right, so here's some addys: http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/speed1.jpg http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/speed2.jpg http://home.fuse.net/biketrials/Untitled.jpg

[This message has been edited by stratodab (edited 05-31-2001).]

if you're handing out massages, sign me up!

coup has the 'ol John Wayne Tornado farts!!!!

Originally posted by modern ep ta:

yeah i know, its just cese is a raver, gettin' all emotional. post your shit fag!

ahh you need a massage!

------------------

are we not men? we are asp.

Archived