LITERARY HEROES

TOY

i know yall are pretty smart and maybe read more books than i have- fo sho. i need to think of three heroes:

quest hero-one who goes on a great journey and battles monsters and saves a kingdom or something of that nature.

initiation hero-hero is separated from group, transforms, then comes back. goes from being a dumbass to this wise person that group accepts

sacrificial scapegoat-must die in order to atone for the people's sins and restore the land to fruitfulness.

thanks in advance. i know yall dont want to think right now but i have no one else that can help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

burning babies

im a hero...i was on the phone one night and i smelt something burning..i walked outside only to feel a really "wierd" vibe around my street...i looked across the street and i saw smoke seeping out of this window...my first reaction was to knock on all the nieghbors doors,for thier houses are connected,"real ghetto like"

well..i ran to the back and easily broke-in through the window..i let one nieghbor in and we ran through the house looking for women or burning babies...it was very quiet...kinda scary...

so the fire department came and found the fire on the kitchen stove...

i was called a hero,but i really just went to the rooms and stole money...

no i didnt...

Archived