Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
otto dix

a neat find at the workplace.

i was digging though a box at work today and found a few issues of the magazine 'quality of life'...it was a mid- 90's nj publication.

i found a handful of flix i thought would be interesting to post...work is slow today, an 18 wheeler hit an armored car head on directly in front of the shop, there was money all over the road, feds were here...the whole nine yards. customers couldnt get here if they wanted to.well, here you go...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3463/sento.jpg'> sento

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3463/nace3.jpg'> nace

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3463/camp.jpg'>

moneyism

[This message has been edited by my sweetheart, the drunk (edited 08-06-2001).]

That 2nd pic is so crisp damn. Tell us more about that armored car you didnt try to snatch up some loot?

the interview with Cav in that issue is good, not that in depth, but still good. was that issue the last they put out? I never saw one after it...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

sento stak camp is hot hot hot

it was fucked...the armored car looked like a pile of scrap metal garbage. there were 2 security guards trapped inside and i could hear one of the guys screaming for help....there was only a handful of people there, mostly people who work in the same plaza as me...police and medics were here almost immediatly...they couldnt cut through the truck to get into the cab because of the armor and the glass was bulletproof...it took about 45 minutes to pull them out and i was kind of hesitant to see what they looked like. one of them had bone sticking out the side of his leg and the other was just like a bloody mess with big gashes in his head .i still cant believe anyone survived it...maybe there will be photos in tomorrows paper and i can post them.... i guess when an armored car is involved in any kind of accident there is a bigger investigation because the fbi was here sealing off the whole area, but i was in the middle of it because i work right here. it was nuts, they are still cleaning up the money as we speak...and the road will be closed the rest of the night...thats why i cant see why i cant just leave. ha...oh well. so you all drive safe.

oh yeah, they found one of the security gaurds walkie talkies embedded in the grill of the 18 wheeler...fucked.

Guest ASTISM

the old sento/camp and stak shit is dope

Originally posted by javier yardbirds:

email me jerk off.

hahaha, did you not just read my story? i am bored as shit...and at work,YOU call ME!!!

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

what kinda wonderful place do you work at/???????:??:>>.: :?????????????

a nifty little tattoo shop where you can find such things.

that nace is ILL i would of grabbed a grip of the cash pretend to be trying to help and keep people back or somethign and start grabbing money

fuck 18 wheelers man, there was just a huge accident here in which they plowed over some car and crushed shit.

nolovefortruckers.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

remember in dead presidents they do the same thing? ram that armomred truck with the semi. that movied was fucking dope. the saoundtrack is even better.

-jerk182

------------------

Fuck art, We kill.

i saw that accident in the paper today, off of 31 in nj. What kinda job you got where they got graff mags. As far as I know that area has no graff shops, but i read the article, feel bad for the people involved. Later

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this