Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

First of all, I would like to thank the 12 oz prophet staff...

Yo, I would just like to thank whoever pays to run this shit or whatever. I think its raven, im not sure but I know someone is shelling out a lot of money to run this shit.

Anyways here is my story:

When i first came to 12 oz I was your average pissed off teenager. 12 oz saved my ass many times, I probably would be addicted to drugs and of gotten arested for graff it wasnt for you guys. !2 oz taught me how stupidly I was going at graff, I was a fucking toy and thought that you could only get an 100 dollar fine for doing it. Anyways, yeah surprisingly this site has kept me out of a lot more trouble then you would think. Anyways, ive tried to quit this site many a time but I cant, cause I love it so much, Its basically my social life. Yeah, thank you verymuch for listining to this very oh so cool topic.

i remember getting onto this board when i was in like 9th grade. wow i was a piece of shit. AND I STILL AM!! AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHUFDHFTEW84848448484884

Guest NATO

this site slays all. i always wondered is there a big 12oz HQ built inside a remote mountain range where the 'crew' mastermind this messageboard from? or is the crew widley dispersed across the globe, none of them having ever met or having knowledge of each others real identity? is there an oil pipeline in a far eastern windswept country involved? thanks.

Guest willy.wonka

gettin hooked on 12oz...

im just glad that the people on here opened my eyes to the joy and wonder that crack cocain provides.

thanks 12oz.:cool:

I would like to say fuck you to the 12oz crew, they have made an extremely addicting site....

No, not really, i love em...like suburbian, i would prolly be doin some kind of drug...or worse...the thought of joining a frat could have been pushed into my head...yikes.:eek:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

this site is my own personal jesus, and a wonderful place for me and my girl to argue.

Guest HAL

I think this site may be more addictive than Everquest. I heard that game is really addicting. I've been strung out for a couple years on 12oz.

Guest --zeSto--

^^ If I didn't work on a computer all day long, I'd never be here.

If I wasn't in here while working, I'd probably have a promotion by now.

Thanks for keeping me humble!

Is there a 12oz Mansion (like the Playboy Mansion) somewhere in Miami?

Or a 12oz Graceland? Or a 12oz Canyon?

i know that beardo and seeking innocence have met up. if u want u can really profile everybody here. theres so much info givin out.

its better than tv...sorta

GLASS * ETCH

acidicly under cover since may 00

allthough i think the highlight of this forum has been the spelling lesson with the LAW...wait no i got it, its definitley the handfull of writers that give this board its integrity

i remember that picture Mr. E good memories good memories

i could never leave this place, even if by some chance i get banned one day, i swear ill find a way back!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this