First of all, I would like to thank the 12 oz prophet staff...

suburbian bum

Yo, I would just like to thank whoever pays to run this shit or whatever. I think its raven, im not sure but I know someone is shelling out a lot of money to run this shit.

Anyways here is my story:

When i first came to 12 oz I was your average pissed off teenager. 12 oz saved my ass many times, I probably would be addicted to drugs and of gotten arested for graff it wasnt for you guys. !2 oz taught me how stupidly I was going at graff, I was a fucking toy and thought that you could only get an 100 dollar fine for doing it. Anyways, yeah surprisingly this site has kept me out of a lot more trouble then you would think. Anyways, ive tried to quit this site many a time but I cant, cause I love it so much, Its basically my social life. Yeah, thank you verymuch for listining to this very oh so cool topic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this site slays all. i always wondered is there a big 12oz HQ built inside a remote mountain range where the 'crew' mastermind this messageboard from? or is the crew widley dispersed across the globe, none of them having ever met or having knowledge of each others real identity? is there an oil pipeline in a far eastern windswept country involved? thanks.

Guest willy.wonka

gettin hooked on 12oz...

im just glad that the people on here opened my eyes to the joy and wonder that crack cocain provides.

thanks 12oz.:cool:

Guest --zeSto--

^^ If I didn't work on a computer all day long, I'd never be here.

If I wasn't in here while working, I'd probably have a promotion by now.

Thanks for keeping me humble!

Is there a 12oz Mansion (like the Playboy Mansion) somewhere in Miami?

Or a 12oz Graceland? Or a 12oz Canyon?

Archived