Why I Love Richmond

Fox Mulder

Guest The Fonz

Re: jack mehoff

Originally posted by BamMorris

you still cryin nise , cmon i know what will make you happy , THE PERFECT CHEER. you are a homo ass cock raper who fucks decapitated birds for pleasure , you have no rep in pitsburgh , or philly. so i hope you choke on your own self pity and disgust over how your ego is bigger than the pacific north west. when you are done tearing up "king of prussia" then you can give me a call up at my payphone by Xando Coffee & Bar on Walnut St in Philly. you little whore.

-BAM

Yo Dude, if thats your payphone you owe me like $2.50... If I catch you stuffin' the coin release again, its on!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by cheerleader

the FONZ....yo player...tell joe im'a call him...were gonna try that roadtrip for next weekend (like the 8th)...this thread is appropriate, huh?!

Yo, I'm with it buddy... Can you bring any of your cheerleader friends? I'm going to the mountains this weekend anyways.

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

honestly though, i would love some of that roll paint....

ahhh yes what a dope ass color of roller paint...............

every virginia thread turns to shit..people from va shouldnt be aloud to post in virginia threads cause its all shit talking and nothing good ever comes of it..oh and no sigh haters either..no one cares if you think he looks like grey/geso..its been said its like that whole fucking ouija = joker deal like 300 years ago..shut up and paint

• 7 months later...

Archived