are our soldiers fighting the 'war on terror' really heroes?

patrickjilbert

arden chapman, you have just earned yourself the jackass of the year award, how do you feel?

you just said that we have killed 5 million in iraq by sanctions....how many do you think hussein has killed because they are kurds?

some of you people fucking make me wonder, how the FUCK do you remember to breathe when saying shit THAT FUCKING DUMB?

if you dont like america so much, at least like the fact that you can criticize the government and still be allowed to live AT ALL. you make a comment against hussein in iraq, YOURE FUCKING DEAD.

so shut your mouth until you can at least make a remotely intelligent fact based comment.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by patrickjilbert

i, for one, would sacrafice nearly all my 'luxurues' for a government that wasn't so fucked up.

***yea sure.

and as for the americans who are trying to better themselves by joining the military.... that's hard to say whether they were right regardless. they're STILL supporting our government and military by joining, although i somewhat understand their position. doesn't make it right though. whether they want to kill or not, they're still fuel for the machine.

*** so do you believe that noone should joins the military?

everbody body can point out problems but noone has practical solutions

yes, i'm thankful for being able to criticize anything, but are we supposed to just 'shut up and be thankful'?

that's almost like the classic "love it or leave it!" line

i, for one, would sacrafice nearly all my 'luxurues' for a government that wasn't so fucked up.

***yea sure.

what a useless reply. you may think all this talk is useless, but it's better than not saying anything. everyone can learn a lot from discussions like this. no solutions yet, but at least we're talking about it.

Ok, time for me to drop some knowledge...

Will Afghanistan Be Better After The U.S. Steps In?

-The answer is no, the group that now controls afghanistan, commonly refered to as the Northern Alliance held Kabul, afghanistans capital from a period of i believe 1992 to 1996, during that period a warlord in the northern alliance was angry for some reason one night and decided to take it out on afghani citizens, around 1 million were killed

How many people died in the soviet union as a result of critisizing the government?

-About 750,000 when Joseph Stalin was in power, no other leaders had executions or anything like that for subversive behavior.

Something along the lines of "oh, the palestinians suck"

-Well, the reason Palestinians don't like the U.S. is because their sons and daughters are killed with bombs that have "made in the u.s.a." written on them and the continued U.S. backing of the criminal israeli occupation.

Total Number of U.S. Soldiers Killed Since The Revolutionary War - about 1.5 million

Total number of vietnamise killed in the span of about 2 decades - 3 million

Number of those vietnamise who were civilians-over 1.5 million

You do the math, what side does the scale lean to?

P.S. Viva Fidel Castro...

Originally posted by dojafx

Total number of vietnamise killed in the span of about 2 decades - 3 million

Number of those vietnamise who were civilians-over 1.5 million

You do the math, what side does the scale lean to?

P.S. Viva Fidel Castro...

well heres a thought for you:

when you have "civilians" that also dress in all black at night sometimes and carry an ak47 and grenades, you might think twice about it.

everyone was suspect, and the south vietnamese (arvn) were worse about killing innocents than we were.

now the killing of whole towns is another matter, i cant completly back that up.

but if youve made friends with some people that you are in a unit with, and youve been out in the field for two or three days, and youve lost a couple friends to some viet cong, youre nerves would be fried and the first wrong move by a suspect you would probably be a little bit hot too.

but you and i will probably never have that problem come up. at least i hope for both your and my sake.

Guest willy.wonka

murderers for heros...hitler was hero

we were in military school and my drill sargent called out a handful of us and told us we were picked out of the draft to fight in a war....

we were so fucking happy...we were able to really kill people.the whole class cheered us on.WE WERE GOING TO WAR..we were brainwashed...

and i realized it after the drill sargent told us that he was just kidding and that we just had to do some work...

when we walked the streets,all we did was pick fights,when i would introduce myself..."call me by my last name...i can kick your ass"

i was a machine!!!

when i was gangbangin...i was in three gun fights...bullets wizzed by from a shooter 10ft away...i still lived....i saw some of my homies jump and duck...but me and my homie were down...does that make me a hero?i think i was brainwashed..:)

one of the only real heros i can think of right now is that guy who took the plane down with some others on september 11th.

is this all the human race is good for?war?

it seems like the heros pop up everywhere during the wars...propaganda?

well i have a lot of negative things to say about the us government,so i think i should let you believe what you want.america is a good place to live..not destroy.a handful of nations think we are harboring the devil...i think we should listen to that. i see what they are talking about...

most military men i know talk about how bored they are,cause there is no war..my comand in military school said if we joined the military...we wouldnt be happy,cause there will be no more wars..i think those military men and women who have children think twice about killing and think more of surviving...theres your heros.

my moms friend was in the real action of black hawk down..he was shot 9 times...he said it was all bullshit and that the movie gave credit to the wrong people...the real credit goes to the ones who killed plenty...now thats disturbing...he now is with his sister,whom is sick from luekimia and shits herself...he picks her up and stands in the shower with her to bathe her...thats more of a hero than the one he was in "black hawk down"....

bla bla bla

Originally posted by chozer

arden chapman, you have just earned yourself the jackass of the year award, how do you feel?

you just said that we have killed 5 million in iraq by sanctions....how many do you think hussein has killed because they are kurds?

some of you people fucking make me wonder, how the FUCK do you remember to breathe when saying shit THAT FUCKING DUMB?

if you dont like america so much, at least like the fact that you can criticize the government and still be allowed to live AT ALL. you make a comment against hussein in iraq, YOURE FUCKING DEAD.

so shut your mouth until you can at least make a remotely intelligent fact based comment.

i feel great.

nobody was defending hussian, i'm not sure where that came from, but i guess we are agreeing that a lot more than 5 MILLION people are dead.

do you think that they were all speaking out against thier government?

(and if they were, what does that mean?)

black panthers spoke out against this great u.s. of a.

fred hampton is dead.

hewy newton is dead.

and many many more.

dr. king did too. he's dead.

malcom x. dead.

so excuse me if i don't believe you when you say that america is so tolerant of free thought. and no, i don't like america. fuck america.

so, are you ready to accept this jackass award? i think you deserve it more than me... you've been much more dedicated.

just posing a question. why is it that americans see themselves as seperate entities from their government but yet see everyone else as the same. heros don't kill civilians, terrorists do. sanctions in iraq aren't doing shit to sadaam, they're just killing off the old, the poor, the sick and the young. thus leaving the iraqi people obsolete. therefore they present no further threat to america for awhile. its scary to think of how many people in the world have had to suffer because of their government but yet americans finally get something as tragic as an airplane into an american symbol and now we're like what the fuck did we do? we are perfect. its not justifiable but i respect anyone that is willing to die for what they believe and i respect the people that killed themselves. even how wrong it was. they obviously felt pretty strong about their decision. maybe we should learn from our mistakes. attacking other countries isn't learning its repeating.

Guest richard kyel

arden the reason we arent dead is because we have been over there for ages fighting them and have spies and shit over there so we can stop the shit ahead of time. if werent doing shit to stop them we would have been dead by now.. and your calling me brainwashed. what makes violence wrong??? nothing everything is an opinion. just because your hippy mother brainwashed you doesnt make everyone elses views wrong

Originally posted by ardenchapman

so, are you ready to accept this jackass award? i think you deserve it more than me... you've been much more dedicated.

ha ha...you brought up one thing on iraq and it was incredibly vague, so you can keep your jackass award, cause im sure that many of those 5 million you claim died were killed for reasons less than just speaking out against their government.

way to point out a few instances that have slipped my mind. i can stand up for king, it is a shame that he was killed. a brilliant man with a peaceful message that many were not ready for yet. malcolm x on the other hand, i wont defend. an anti-semite has no rights claiming his freedom at the expense of others. as for the first two, the names sound familiar but i cant remember the stories, so i wont begin to front like i know.

and yes, it does make all of us wrong. peace would be much more effective if others werent hell bent on destroying us. ever heard of the hegemony theory? (i believe thats what its called.)

i believe our time in the lime-light is almost up.

Originally posted by richard kyel

arden the reason we arent dead is because we have been over there for ages fighting them and have spies and shit over there so we can stop the shit ahead of time. if werent doing shit to stop them we would have been dead by now.. and your calling me brainwashed. what makes violence wrong??? nothing everything is an opinion. just because your hippy mother brainwashed you doesnt make everyone elses views wrong

you watch way too much foxnews son, america if we didnt have our hands in every cuntworldwide we would not have issues. so what a large building with several thousand people get blown up on US soil, yes its devastating to the people and families involved, on a global scale ha its laughable, on a scale in terms of the hell that the US puts third world countries, non-democracies, and animals through on a daily basis it is even more egocentric to say that this affected us that this was the day the world changed. besides it being preconceived and unprotected it was meant to rally public affection towards a bloodthirsty government.

what i find funny is by the new patriot act, i am a terrorist... a patriot is usually defined by someone who is defiant against the injustices in their own country, modern patriots were, tho raping natives and slaves defiant of oppresive british rule, and so they fought, and tho we may have our faults we need to continue to speak in open forums like this and converse on what we think is fact vs hollywood. the patriot act states that anyone dissenting against BUSH's ideals is a terrorist... its been said before we are no longer anywhere near a democracy, when the President of a COuntry says you are either with me or against me... makes me think of hitler. He isnt even legally our president the fucker lost. Blacks would never vote a republican into office but in florida they did, why is noone not still pissed off about this obvious clusterfuck.

fred and huey were black panthers chozer. and as for defending anti semites, you are defending BUSH who is hell of a lot worse then an anti semite he is anti civilazation, pro destruction, pro 1984.

and for everyone who wants to refute what i say about the bloodlust of our country, hear it from one of your elected officials

"Our overriding purpose, from the beginning right through to the present day, has been world domination-- that is, to build and maintain the capacity to coerce everybody else on the planet: nonviolently, if possible; violently, if necessary. But the purpose of [u.S.] foreign policy of domination is not just to make the rest of the world jump through hoops; the purpose is to facilitate our exploitation of resources."

Ramsey Clark, US Attorney General

Originally posted by richard kyel

arden the reason we arent dead is because we have been over there for ages fighting them and have spies and shit over there so we can stop the shit ahead of timeif werent doing shit to stop them we would have been dead by now..

maybe you haven't heard about this yet... but, actually russia was "over there" fighting "them"...

and the USA funded "them"(gave bombs and money) to fight russia.

so, when you say, "if we werent doing shit to stop them we would have been dead by now.. " what are the fuck do you think you're talking about?

boxcars article in "the sun"

http://www.thesunmagazine.org/bully.html

good point though brown, guys if youre gonna make references back em up as if it were a term paper....not saying you misquoted at all boxcar, but it gives a person an opportunity to read it themselves and form their own opinion and helps to spread news sources and most importantly knowledge....

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by ardenchapman

maybe you haven't heard about this yet... but, actually russia was "over there" fighting "them"...

and the USA funded "them"(gave bombs and money) to fight russia.

so, when you say, "if we werent doing shit to stop them we would have been dead by now.. " what are the fuck do you think you're talking about?

we gave them bombs and money so they could attempt to defend themselves. not so terrorists could use them against us. im not saying that whole fuckin country are terrorists either, but most of them over there would be terrorist. theyre just like most americans they do what seems right at the time. im not trying to say our country is perfect. it isnt even close. my whole point in all i said is that the men over there fighting this so called war on terror are heroes. they are over there protecting you and me. so show them some respect. and this whole thing about being blood thirsty they might act it around here trying to look hard but trust me when they get over there they are not thinking about it the same way. they dont go over there to die or kill. most of them dont want to see action like everyone on here says. even if you were a bloodthirsty monger as you say im sure its not cool having people shooting at you.

Guest Agt. Adopus

This war is about who is going to get rich. Bush could stopped that second plane but instead he let it hit and kept reading to a 2d grade class. Of course he needed a reason to start a war, and thats what he did. Sold thousands and thousands of peoples lives to join the military, follow the "Uncle Sam" philosiphy and get slaughtered in the name of his greed. Not to mention the large toll of innocents he murdered. So I express true sorrow to all the Afghans who died. But I express true appologies to the americans who died in the name of George W. Bush jr. Sure the Taliban is worse than the US government. But I wouldn't be so outraged with this country if we did not create them in the first place. Look at Bushes father he started a war and look were that war went. We got to build a total of 32000 more Shells and Amocos. GREAT JOB! The US "democracy" is completle farse created by an oppresive government to leave everyone blinded. And what do you know it worked. Everyone who drives there SUV's, watches CNN and thinks they are living in a democratic state are sadly a product of a fascist government.

-My rant as a 13 year old leftest idiot.'''

Archived