small town happenings.

Guest ?!?!

do you live in a town with basically no graff at all.

i do, while its not like redneck small town, a bit over 100,000 people i think, theres no graff minus a few random old tags here and there.

today while walking down the street at the local chinese place the truck unloading was bombed by Ader / Keeps

it was just really dope too not expect anything, even though i always look, and see something that i know pretty well and go hey guys look that truck says KE lets run 3 blocks to see if its keeps and ader...they werent really happy with walking in the cold and didnt care either way what it was but it made my night.

anyone else live in a wack town and have unexpected sightings. always fun.

about a year ago i caught an espo truck like long 18 wheeler deal at the walmart parking lot. my friend actually saw it went and picked me up and said i might like it and took me to it and it was dope. it sucks having to go out of town to see fun stuff...oh well

ader keeps truck and i found a swing kids / spanakorzo 10in for a dollar as well as a bunch of hiphop 12ins for a dollar...what a night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

shit...mine is worse. i live in a big city (cleveland) and theres only about 5-10 of us that actually get up on the regular...and a handfull of toys that dont get up and talk like they do.

yea i dont really "get up" i mean i hate my stuff so i havent brought it out to public yet. just under bridges hidden areas untill its really nice.

i do have my share of tags and stickers up..not like tagged postal stickers just werid things..like tvs that say watch tv reading is stupid on the screen..

yea but other then that its wack

bojingle..

what do you do more bomb or peice.

i havent really found the inner "peice" in me yet...ha that was gay.

im trying to crush all 6 blocks of downtown....yey

but like i said my shits sloppy sally so im getting it perfect.

iv been "writing" for like 2 years but in that 2 years iv painted maybe 2 weeks....

but atleat i go...hey i should go out today, thats gonna count for something.

yea im a fag toy geek but i dont care. im not really out promoting myself as a writer so its all good. ima do me...you gots to do you. dun dun.dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun. heather b on dat ass.

Archived