Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Secret

The Answer To All Your Romantic Dilemas

Recommended Posts

Guest willy.wonka

not for spending on girls though....

im planning on getting this stupid job selling fish to restruants...i get to eat raw fish"pok'e" and 1200$ a month plus commision for every account i get...5:30 am to 1:30 pm every weekday...sat and sun off...

im about to be big pimpin with the fishworks...

 

 

but yes,girls are evil...i know they want money,so when they're with me,i might give'em a treat....everybody wants something they cant have...

 

so guys,fluant your money,dont spend it on women...keep them in check!

 

time,i have all the time in the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

in knew it! I KNEW IT!

 

 

 

boooooo. you are evil. bojangles punched me in the nose yesterday and wiped a booger on my mouth. THAT is evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Iris

 

 

 

boooooo. you are evil. bojangles punched me in the nose yesterday and wiped a booger on my mouth. THAT is evil.

you shouldnt have stuffed my dirty band-aid in my mouth first toughtguy...p.s. my forearm still hurts from the stairs...(we play rough.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

you shouldnt have stuffed my dirty band-aid in my mouth first toughtguy...p.s. my forearm still hurts from the stairs...(we play rough.)

 

i have a black eye today

 

stinkhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

HAHAHAHAHA

 

PUNCH HARDER BOJANG,do it with feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES

yup, i had her drunk ass in my room by 9:30 p.m. on my birthday a year and a half ago. (you know i love you babe!)

-viva la jagermeister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

yup, i had her drunk ass in my room by 9:30 p.m. on my birthday a year and a half ago. (you know i love you babe!)

-viva la jagermeister!

 

are you forgetting that all we did was makeout? and when i left....

his roommates taped it so i have proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Iris

 

are you forgetting that all we did was makeout? and when i left....

his roommates taped it so i have proof.

 

OOOH SHiiiiiiIT SON

 

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah thats fucking greeat...

 

AND IM STILL DRINkNG, thouh i just pukef at like 9...weewe

 

MY DATE FOR TONIGh IS 151~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHA thats some funny shit cause its SOOOOO true!

 

"MY DATE FOR TONIGh IS 151~"

all i have to say about that is whoa with the S's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The answer to all you romantic dilemmas" i thought the post was just gonna say 'suicide' but nevermind...heh, I've seen that before. And the Bojangles and Iris saga continues...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he picked his nose, looked at it and walked back upstairs after i left "to go to the bathroom". it's on the tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

damn iris,you are cold,but very funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Iris

he picked his nose, looked at it and walked back upstairs after i left "to go to the bathroom". it's on the tape.

aint no shame in the game...i had a booger, one of those pinchy ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover

i thought this was going to be about masturbation or something...but yeah, that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pilau Hands

secret, you're one of the best, but that doesn't solve any of my romantic dilemmas. on the plus side though, i actually have dilemmas for the first time in months.

 

salute to alcohol

the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

salute to alcohol

the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems

 

A-FUCKING-MEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×