Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stank

me and my boy.... we 14 (part2)

suuuuup this is my first piece ever..... about 3 months ago... http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/1.jpg and here is my latest one... from 3 nites ago....... http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/2.jpg

do u guys think ive done any better..... i did the middle..... and my friend did the top....... and the pokemon are for the person that made the thread in channel z about still liking pokemon after so many years!....... to much pokemon! lol..... critisism needed.... yes i am 14! lol

Guest Asid

lol

I hope you die...You dont have letterform and I'd kill you by jamming a poke ball down your throat...I hope this is a joke please god...

just ummmm bleh youve gotten better in some ways but you dont have any form your letters arent even the same size and dont flow with the same style STICK TO REGULAR BUBBLE LETTERS AND EASY STUFF thats the advice that will allow you to get better once youve mastered simple letters move on for now stick to easy stuff

is that from a black book?

anyway..like, i said in your first post - I am going to continue giving 50 cents to you and others like you every morning at the 7-11. i hope that helps, somehow.

trUe.. it doesnt really matter with age so dont make excuses because your a little sketchy about the quality of you shit. Any ways, .. but stop puttin pokemon in your stuff its just fag.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by cese

trUe.. it doesnt really matter with age so dont make excuses because your a little sketchy about the quality of you shit. Any ways, .. but stop puttin pokemon in your stuff its just fag.

why are you talking about this kids shit for?

keep practicing, the colors are nice and its on paper and not a wall, practice on paper then go to an out of the way tunnel that noone goes to and pratice can control, its dope that your 14 and into it, by the time your 18 u should be good, but seriously get rid of the pokemon garbage besides that other pokemon mother f#cka pikachu is a little pussy with a mike tyson voice.

Guest NATO

the majority of people were pretty crap when they started out, just practice and don't post your stuff on here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this