dumbest thing youve ever done

kodak

i got my ass arrested for stealing a shitload of liquor from NU's stadium. the pigs tallied it all up in front of us, turned out it was about $450 worth of assorted beverages, glasses and some NU stuff. it sucked. and we were so straight till the kid ran to the car. NEVER RUN TO THE CAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ok this happened today...

i work at an art supply store. in that store we carry a pigment powder that turns into a dye when mixed with water. well, some ASSHOLE decided it would be funny to open a jar of it and dump it all over the shelf...now since it is a fine grain metalflake powder dye, mixing it with water would be a bad idea for cleaning it up. so, i bring out the ol' shop vac and start to vacuum it up. lo and behold the filter is missing on the air exhaust, meaning its shooting all this red metal flake into the air, forming a toxic cloud over all the customers...which in turn, rained down on all of them and all our merchandise...and me. what a day.

ha ha ha. "lurleen im gonna take my break now!"

Guest mikro137

snorting ritalin , smoking tons of herb , and drinking a case of beast ice in one night. that was pretty ill. sleeping under a cn flat. going to a major switching yard drunk off my ass , and trying to climb under cars , and having the fuckin line pulled out. that was fuckin stupid as hell. ummmmmm... falling off a 10 ft high wall into a pile of gravel.

im a fucking retard on a good night....

bong hits of boat while on acid

..in my defense, i didn't know it was boat, and i paid the price

..then i got in my car and drove around at night in the pouring rain.

Originally posted by High Priest

some times ill be laying down watching tv and decide i need to lift the remote as high as possible and drop it on my head.. this might sound abnormal but im willing to bet a good number of people have/will do it on occasion.

ya all the time my friend. i usually drop it on my knee cap but ya i drop it on my head the occasional time.

dumbest thing ive ever done is have sex with my girlfriend..then her best friend..and then another one of the best friends...in the span of 3 days..it just didn't work out...i regret it every day of my life..the 2 friends weren't even good in bed...geeez..

about 2 months ago i had one of my climbing urges. my school (as does many), has bleachers that fold up, which then makes it possible for you to climb to the top (10 feet). so my school has these big mats that get dragged out from the locker room for sports, and sometimes they leave them out. well this week they conviniently leave them next to the bleachers, so I can jump off onto them. Well I do this for the whole week, and get more movie style-ish with each jump.

the next week I finally meet my match. the mats are still out, but this time they're 10+ feet away, far enough that im screwed if i dont make it like before, but this time i have to try to make it out. ok, so im doing this after school with the track team telling me to do it, and the basketball team telling me not to. i make my decision on the top of the bleachers to go. so I get some running space, (the walk is about 2 feet wide and there's a vertical board at the end, so I could always trip on that and be screwed before I even jump).

so I run, and I dont even think, then I jump. i was never so scared in my life because I wasnt even sure if I could make it (people were telling me I couldnt) so the whole time Im wondering if im gonna make it. when I landed saftely on the mats the team was going crazy (hehe).

but the danger wasnt over for harpo marx, not yet at least, because during my leap of faith the girl's track coaches had watched me perform my stunt, and if they told my coach, id be kicked off the team (yes that mattered to me). so i went over and apologized as best I could, and one of the coaches said 'i have one question' , yeah? 'was it fun?' 'yeah man'

haha, the stupidest thing ive ever done

i tried to sell the souls of mischief tickets to their own concert. i had been into their music for years, but i'd never seen pictures of them and i didn't know what they looked like. so me and my friends went to the show and we had some extra tickets from these other kids who bailed out. my friends wanted me to sell the tickets so i just walked up to these cats standing outside the club and asked "do you guys need tickets? i just got extras and i'm trying to get rid of them" they just started laughing at me, so i was thinking what the fuck is up with these guys? then the show starts and i feel like a pretty big dumbass.

having sex in a park not realizing people are crowding around watching. if that wasn't embarassing, as i was leaving i missed the trash can throwing away the rubber and some ladies dog picked it up in it's mouth. the supid shit i am, i give in chase after the dog till it decideds to fetch it to a kids playground while openly nawing and gaging on the damn thing.

Archived