Train Buffing

omone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

hey, update that info...how fast do they bufff CN and CRAIL flats? which rails buff the most and in what part of the region...does any9one know?

Guest me IS cool

Central Vermont

I heard a rumour(jeez I hate saying "rumour") that Central Vermont buffs all of it's flats. Can anyone verify this info? :P

CV is just a division of CN. CN has been very slowly starting to repaint all the flats. The new scheme is almost identical to the old one, just with a smaller logo on the bar side, and a few minor changes. I've seen CVs with this paintjob, so they will also be getting the same treatment, but it looks like they are going at it really slow. Just whenever they have a few free they repaint them I guess. Or if they come in for major work. Paint them...they will run...maybe it will get repainted in 4 months, maybe it will be the last one ever repainted....risk it.

Originally posted by ese

CV is just a division of CN. CN has been very slowly starting to repaint all the flats. The new scheme is almost identical to the old one, just with a smaller logo on the bar side, and a few minor changes. I've seen CVs with this paintjob, so they will also be getting the same treatment, but it looks like they are going at it really slow. Just whenever they have a few free they repaint them I guess. Or if they come in for major work. Paint them...they will run...maybe it will get repainted in 4 months, maybe it will be the last one ever repainted....risk it.

ya ese

i go to this one lay up where there is 3 or 4 lines of cn flat and 80% are buffed...and the rest in very new graff!!!!i never see any old shit there

Archived