all of my prophets were singers of sad songs

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks.

i'd like to see them painted too, but i cant remember the last time i painted...we'll see what spring brings for me.

the history has a back to it, where it has the arm of the dude whos being shot, wrapping around the paper, so hes essentially shooting himself in the face.

i like them alot............ the history one and the rat one are cool i like the wierd desighns u did tho.... i mean its not like anything ive seen..... but it is.... its like your owen style..... yeah anyway i also would like to see them painted..... nice job!

Nice stuff. I like that third piece down a lot. You into transcend stuff? Check it out. It seems up your alley. www.graffiti.org/sins Check out Joker and Kema. I think you'll like their stuff the most.

*This should be in no way an insinuation that you're biting anything, because I know some jackass with a chip on their shoulder will say some shit. I think it's pretty original and cool.

Archived