Santa Claus

all of my prophets were singers of sad songs

Guest Pilau Hands

i enjoyed the designs alot.

i'd really like to see them painted

the "history" one caught my eye too

nice work

thanks.

i'd like to see them painted too, but i cant remember the last time i painted...we'll see what spring brings for me.

the history has a back to it, where it has the arm of the dude whos being shot, wrapping around the paper, so hes essentially shooting himself in the face.

i like them alot............ the history one and the rat one are cool i like the wierd desighns u did tho.... i mean its not like anything ive seen..... but it is.... its like your owen style..... yeah anyway i also would like to see them painted..... nice job!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

good stuff man. my forte is characters and abstract design too.

great shit man. it makes me mad though because my shit looks so much alike that it almost seems like im biting. :sigh: whatever.

Develope : Ak : Che : Tea : Mak : Make : Fested : Income ; fuck all .

Guest HAL

Nice stuff. I like that third piece down a lot. You into transcend stuff? Check it out. It seems up your alley. www.graffiti.org/sins Check out Joker and Kema. I think you'll like their stuff the most.

*This should be in no way an insinuation that you're biting anything, because I know some jackass with a chip on their shoulder will say some shit. I think it's pretty original and cool.

thanks for the kind words...

and of course i dig the transcend dudes. i understand you werent implying anything, but i wouldnt have taken offence anyway, haha. theyre the guys that inspire me to keep on at least drawing shit.

remember last time we painted? and you painted cool stuff and i painted that gross walrus monster? awesome, we should do that again only i won't paint a stupid walrus monster.

im tired of bumping this shit.

so i'll start beef to keep it rolling.

i fucking hate new york graffiti. thats some fag shit. fuck you. assfuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this