~~~STICKER SESSIONZ~~~

NOWEone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MOOGLE?:

hey comp is that with a printer? if they ary i would figure that the way the label is the ink would run when they get wet or put matte spray on them. i'm goin down to staples today to try that shit out anyway i'll let yall know what the deal is with it. peace http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

not my printer, i just drew it and colored the background, heh

[This message has been edited by Comp (edited 08-05-2001).]

hey AidsIsDeadlyShit.. if u mean that Philly off of howard, kinda near ridge.. that was mine.. i plan to get up tommarow to unleash sum more of my areosol aresanol(lol). but be on the look out for DNA . we're oldskool, been around about as long as DEF. by the way did u see that CAB filly thats right off of ridge.. that shit is too damn high, i wonder how kise pulled that one off.(crazy white boys). U'll never see a me goin that high on a buildin just to get up, that sit was nutz.

-peace

------------------------------

PHEX.ONE JUST HAVIN PHUN.

reppin DNA crew "2002"

------------------------------

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

HELL THE FUCK YAH THAT WAS NUTS!!! haha..

you know kise? .. he is one crazy fuck..

you notice how he stood on the edge of the billboard to get taht fill (the one right on the phish keg building)..

did you end up painting 2nite? i did.. i finally did a straight fill .. it was probably the best ive done so far..i was mad scared though.. cuz i kept seeing cops go by .. and i get all jumpy around cops http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

hey send me an email or soemting.. or add BeeSeeYouZee to your aol buddie list thing..

Originally posted by paintman911:

ENOK? YOU REP THE MAJOR LEAUGE BASBALL CREW? NIGGA YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE A DIABETIC, I NEED SOME SUGAR AND A GATORADE AFTER REAING THAT. MAYBE A TWIX NIGGA.

not enok, ensane reps the MLBOOM son, you better wipe that mascara down you dragqueen, shit is gettin ya eye. And I know you ain't talking about niggaz being sweet, ya corny ass got all my teeth achin, you luckin I got a dental plan faggot.

KILLA MERO MLBPREZ

MANY LINES BOMBED

MONEY L'S BITCHES

MAJOR LEAGUE BOMBERS

NIGGAZ REALLY CANT HANG

the rundown:

Fuck "the game" of graff, There ain't no muthafucking rules in this shit. If my man wants to write Ensane, he can rock, He ain't writing SANEONE all over shit, ain't no one gonna confuse him with Sane, or thinkin he's jocking. (except a couple of yall) The nigga is a new jack, and his shit is on point. For that he gets props. So does Enok. I for one don't give one and a half ounces of fuck if there's some cat writing Maro or Muro or Miro or Emero...I'm out to bomb and that's all I'm out to do, I don't go to "scribble jams" and "under pressure" and all those book fiending sessions...fuck that shit, I'm not on some "Oh my shit is dumb original blah blah my name is dope" FUCK THAT SHIT. "AINT NO RULES TO THE GAME, IF THEY IS WE AINT PLAYIN". You think me and my niggaz give a fuck about some Esh2 in Wyoming? or some Mero in Toronto? Dee17 in Oklahoma? NO! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK! SAY WE'RE RUINING GRAF! WE GETTIN OURS! FUCK ALLA YALL! Niggaz that listen to shit like what yall are saying come up with stupid ass names like "Godfuck" and shit Don't tell me some nigga is gonna see an "Ens" throw and be like "Oh shit is that Sane?" Come on money, find a point thats at least semi-valid. It's almost impossible to make up a dope name that's not taken, so Be easy and take that lead pipe outta your ass, let the niggaz rock. Maybe 3 months from now you'll be seeing Ens on every other wall in jerz, Then what'll you say? "Yo that nigga is killing shit" Right? Alright then. Step down.

MUTHAFUCKIN MERODOGS MLBP

MLB IS THE MOBB. TMF HAR SQUAD.

Archived