US vs CANADA

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ladies and gntlen...

5 shots of 151 and hwwers whwat i have to say.//.

I still not wsure about theis whole canadda and wars thing. Cause i dont hwwnestly remembr them fighthing in wars...big ones at least...was theres connadiens at d--day? Did thay land on ohmaha beacch with my grandfater??? I dontt wrmenber then being anywherer on that list of bigg accomplishmentts?!

Bhut the canuuks are not hated by the reast of the wrold like we are..

yso yeah!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ok ladies and gntlen...

5 shots of 151 and hwwers whwat i have to say.//.

I still not wsure about theis whole canadda and wars thing. Cause i dont hwwnestly remembr them fighthing in wars...big ones at least...was theres connadiens at d--day? Did thay land on ohmaha beacch with my grandfater??? I dontt wrmenber then being anywherer on that list of bigg accomplishmentts?!

Bhut the canuuks are not hated by the reast of the wrold like we are..

yso yeah!

ooh jeeesus, imm really sorry, that made no fucfkin sense..

I LOVE ALCOHOOl.:D

*bam( six shotrs of 151...hahahahhhhaha

After reading like 15 posts in here I couldn't stand to read the stupid shit comming ut of your under educated minds.

lets stop and think of the wars us canuks HAVE WON.

WW1

WW2

1812...WE MADE YOU FUCKS LOOK LIKE SISSYS WITH OUR SAVAGES!

if it wasn't for us canuks you retards would all be nazi's, who is credited as the toughest fighters in both world wars??The CANUKS and the RUSSIANS.I think it was the first world war you dinks didn't even get down until it was almost won.Yet because of the bullshit movies that your propaganda machin of a nation has created you think your nation did something?

UNIT you call on britian as your brother in arms in the war against terrorism??shows how smart you are WERE A SNAGGLE TOOTH COLONY we were all brits until something like 1968.OHHHHHH BUT you guys wouldn't know that with your with weak education and lack of FREEEEEEEEEEEE health care what about your drinking water and hydro electricity that you buy from US CANUKS.....Oh but the U.S.A is such a great place.You mock our beer?it's stronger it's got a fuller taste and is inexpensive at your local store.

Canada is sooooo much better then the States our kids our safe, streets clean and we could kill any fuck face yankee in a game of street HOCKEY.

don't even bother replying and talking shit about us canuks I STILL GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING UP MY SLEAVE CALLED THE NAM.

what does it matter you're still gonna have to settle for silver in this little war, suuuuuuckeeeeerrrrzzzz. and you have to admit we're still the superpower, oh god, what am i saying, i have to go somewhere and chill soon or i'm gonna lose it. damn, i'm fighting back, humble,... humble, ok, i'm better now. wouldn't it be great if at the end herb and gretzky get shouting at each other over the bench, then a brawl breaks out, benches cleared, and even mike and martin are going at it? i want to see some fighting at the olympics. this is definately the year for it to happen.

please. the canadian army is bullshit. dont try to rewrite history.

the canadian army is about the equivalent of a team of mall security guards.

we won WWI, WWII, Desert Storm, Revolutionary War..and we could have won Vietnam. we could have dropped so many bombs that vietnam wouldnt even exist. like we did to hiroshima and nagisaki years before. at the time there was just the thought that if we did that..russia and other countries would join the fight against us, launching WWIII.

has canada ever fought a war by itself? fuck no. canada is more like the friend/relative of some kid at school who doesnt start fights, only joins in when his friend is winning. I dont care if you entered WWII before USA, youre out of your fucking mind if you think you could have brought down the Nazis by yourself.

and why are we even going into the histories? can you honestly tell me that in a hypothetical situation of a war between us and canada, that canada would win? fucking bullshit. canada has no chance in that situation.

and what sport do you dominate besides hockey? and even that is slipping away from you. your biggest sports star is vince carter, and hes from florida!

we played a huge part in the wars. go read a book. seriously go look it up, ill bet it will scare you.

fuck some of you are so stupid. why would we get in a war with the us? were not a war machine like you. were a peaceful country straight up. but were down to help our friends at any time. and we do a good job at it too.

oh and its the citizens of the us that i can convince that i live in an igloo, i have no running water, i have a dogsled, eat whale blubber and maple syrup 365 days of the year.

Guest wakassOATH

it really pisses me off when amaericans try to come back with " ohh ..our mllatariy is the best" who cares

are you really that proud that your country can kill alot of people?

plus your goverenment is full of coked up dumb-asses who cant even speak right

canada is a nice peacful nation that doesnt need guns and massive amounts of milatary. why? cause people accually like us!

anywhere i travel people say " ohh are you american" i say " no accually im canadian" and they say " ohh im so sorry that i thought u were from the u.s"

pretty much anywhere out side of north america and some europe.. being a americans is bad.. and its a insult

plus any kid of an nationality can walk pretty much down any street in canada and feel totally safe.. our quality of life is also ALOT higher

and where are all of you "pro-millatary" guys gonna be running when theres a draft eh? thought so!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh and its the citizens of the us that i can convince that i live in an igloo, i have no running water, i have a dogsled, eat whale blubber and maple syrup 365 days of the year.

no shit

I've actually been asked online if I live in an igloo ... I'm fucking talking to you over a computer idiot, what do you think...

and mapo, I don't know why you're rambling about USA being such a war machine, the threads about fucking hockey

wait 1 fuckin second here.......

all im seeing is all the yanks there saying that they won world war 2....... how the fuck did that come about????

u lot have obv. been watching to much saving private ryan and u571. both these films r historically incorrect......it was uk and french troops who secured the normandy bewaches, not u god damn yanks..... and it was a uk troop who did the whole u571 thingy as well.

its obvious that the UK is better, cos who do the us call on? us goddamn in the war against terrorism, the gulf, all the shit in ireland....need i go on??

oh yeh, so u no....I M ENGLISH AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT!!!!

the british? we kicked your ass in the revolutionary war. the british thought they were all superior and shit, just like they do today. go eat a fucking crumpet.

the french? fuck the french. theyre a bunch of cowards. they surrendered right away and even made shit for the nazis..dont try to tell me they helped in the fight against them.

and i didnt bring up the military issue, someone else did by mentioning how great canada is, and one reason was because they never lost a war.

i dont give a fuck if the dumb bastards in europe dont like us. theyre jealous of us. plus europe produced the beatles and they should be punished for that. 2 down, 2 to go...

theyre just jealous anyway. we dont get suckered into paying $5 for a gallon of gas.

as far as americans being ingorant to canadas lifestyles - yeah we are. thats because we dont fucking care about what you do..as far as im concerned you can live in an igloo and fuck caribou all day. its the canadians thats always worrying about us. you know all types of stuff about our president..i dont even know who runs your country or what theyre called. its canada that always wants to do the shit we're doing.

you want baseball teams in the mlb, basketball teams in the nba, and dont even get me started on that piece of shit canadian football league.

ill bet you have alot of american artists at your cd store, american shows on your tv, american movies, etc. we have very little if any canadian bullshit infiltrating our lifestyle.

Originally posted by Step8

a canadian invented basketball

uhhh..yeah, i know this. but he was living in Springfield, Mass when he invented it. he was a smart canadian, he got the fuck outta there. Also, the current game is hardly anything like what Naismith invented. And either way, the NBA was a basketball league founded in america and canada said 'can we please have a team too? nobody in our country is any good, but we sure would like a team'.

Originally posted by mapo wc

the british? we kicked your ass in the revolutionary war. the british thought they were all superior and shit, just like they do today. go eat a fucking crumpet.

the french? fuck the french. theyre a bunch of cowards. they surrendered right away and even made shit for the nazis..dont try to tell me they helped in the fight against them.

and i didnt bring up the military issue, someone else did by mentioning how great canada is, and one reason was because they never lost a war.

i dont give a fuck if the dumb bastards in europe dont like us. theyre jealous of us. plus europe produced the beatles and they should be punished for that. 2 down, 2 to go...

theyre just jealous anyway. we dont get suckered into paying $5 for a gallon of gas.

as far as americans being ingorant to canadas lifestyles - yeah we are. thats because we dont fucking care about what you do..as far as im concerned you can live in an igloo and fuck caribou all day. its the canadians thats always worrying about us. you know all types of stuff about our president..i dont even know who runs your country or what theyre called. its canada that always wants to do the shit we're doing.

you want baseball teams in the mlb, basketball teams in the nba, and dont even get me started on that piece of shit canadian football league.

ill bet you have alot of american artists at your cd store, american shows on your tv, american movies, etc. we have very little if any canadian bullshit infiltrating our lifestyle.

your so stupid.....the wops gave up and the wops made shit for the nazi's.....the french they're just cowards.....BUT I dare you to shit talk a soilder from ANYWHERE in a leigon hall in Canada you'd get your ass beat out of the country you stupid shit.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO "WON" THE WARS IT'S A WWWWOOOOORRRRRRRRRLLLLLDDDD FUCKING WAR FOR ONE REASON IT'S THE WOOOORRRRLLLLDDDD AS A COLLECTIVE THAT GOES AGAINST AN EVIL THAT IS THREATENING THE WOOOOOOORRRRRRRLLLLLDDDDD.

No one on here even me has the right to talk shit about what "their" country has done in battle, you didn't fight so shut the fuck up...and if you were in the gulf war then you still don't have the right to say anything unless you served under cnn.Our grandpas and great uncles didn't fight so a bunch of sissy could sit around and run their mouths....fuck that

why don't you just end your life?it's fuckwads like you that give the yankees a bad name.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

your so stupid.....the wops gave up and the wops made shit for the nazi's.....the french they're just cowards.....BUT I dare you to shit talk a soilder from ANYWHERE in a leigon hall in Canada you'd get your ass beat out of the country you stupid shit.IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO "WON" THE WARS IT'S A WWWWOOOOORRRRRRRRRLLLLLDDDD FUCKING WAR FOR ONE REASON IT'S THE WOOOORRRRLLLLDDDD AS A COLLECTIVE THAT GOES AGAINST AN EVIL THAT IS THREATENING THE WOOOOOOORRRRRRRLLLLLDDDDD.

No one on here even me has the right to talk shit about what "their" country has done in battle, you didn't fight so shut the fuck up...and if you were in the gulf war then you still don't have the right to say anything unless you served under cnn.Our grandpas and great uncles didn't fight so a bunch of sissy could sit around and run their mouths....fuck that

why don't you just end your life?it's fuckwads like you that give the yankees a bad name.

DAMN KID< you just got ripped a new asshole!! HAHAHAHHA...god damn!!! Thats fuckin brutal!!!

change your name to mapo raper, cause seriously, you just raped that kid...hahahahahha...uuuuugly!!

You summed up my thoughts on that pretty well..good job.

mapo wc....well you say britian sould be brought down cause of the beatles well i'd rather listen to the beatles then say..the backsteert boys,birtney...or what ever..look iam not gonna go on and bitch at the usa cause i personal like some what of america..but to hate on other countrys is just worng(youve never been to any overseas place,so how can you hate what you dont know???just cause the usa shows a couple bands from canada,britian,etc...donest mean thats all there is ya dumb fuck...if ya dont look and see whats overseas then your missing out on alot..second of all you only know what the american t.v shows,show you..you are controlled.....

Originally posted by mapo wc

thaks for proving your own ignorance. you made my day easier.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Our grandpas and great uncles didn't fight so a bunch of sissy could sit around and run their mouths....fuck that

Actually that is what they fought for you stupid fuck. they fought for the freedom to sit around and run your mouth if thats what you choose to do..

and how are you going to tell me it was the italians, not the french, who surrendered and produced shit for the nazis? the italians were under mussolini - and were practically forced to support the nazis from the start. the french, on the otherhand, could have tried to fight - granted they, like the canadians, had no fucking chance to beat the nazis - they still could have fought instead of laying down and applying the 'if ya cant beat em, join em' attitude.

and im not going to end my life. but like i said on a similar thread on one of my first days at 12 oz (remember that one seeking? haha), if you want, email me, i will give you my home adddress and directions to my house - you are more than welcome to come here and try to take my life. but of course you wont.

that comment about the beatles was a joke, although i do hate them.

and i honestly would rather hear the backstreet boys than them. in fact id rather hear roseanne take a shit than hear their 'music'. cept, you should start wearing a mask when you paint because obviously the fumes are getting to you, i never said britain 'should be brought down' for producing the beatles.

but im glad you canadians have changed your tune about your military. going from 'we're some kickass military that never loses' to 'we help out more than you think' and now to 'we dont need to fight because we're nice people and nobodys jealous of us'.

as far as the hockey game..i hope they all get hit in the face with a puck. fuck hockey, american or otherwise.

Archived