Bloody Car Crashes

T.T Boy

so im on my way to my buddies house to watch the game, and im turning around the corner, its been snowing that icy snow for the past 5 hours it seems, so the road is nice and icy, im doing about 30 km/h and my truck starts to lose its grip and slide, and with my luck theres a girl in a 95 golf that happens to get in my way, so yeah, my choices were this, go right into her, or attempt to swerve and go right off the side of the fucking cliff that was to the left of me, i decided well not really but it just happened that i hit her. you can imagin who would win the golf of the chevy truck, yeah i pretty much totalled the front end of her car, and mine was perfectly fine, didnt even crack the lights. everyones all fine and well, but i almost am thankful i hit her, i guess you could say she helped me avoid an early death. but now im gonna be in some huge fucking debt if my insurance doesent go through, either way im pretty much fucked. good bye 12oz, ill be working 50 hours a week until summer starting monday i guess. il drop by here and there or whenever i can. drive safe. fuck icy roads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Blame the golf!!!

Thats sad to hear TT.

Here's how thing should work, vehicles are made for certain conditions.

I mean in a country when snow and ice on the street is regular the vehicle to rock is a truck, why?

cause when some poor TT slides over and hits you at the ridiculous speed of 30 km/h, theres no damage and no debt, and if she's hot, a nice way to meet a girl...

the funny thing is she was actually really pretty, i think i went to high school with her, actually i used to paint with her older brother about 3 or so years ago until he moved. small world isnt it? i dont think she wants anything to do with me, and im kinda taken as well.

Archived