Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. That griffin shoe polish. The dip stick. The top is a twist off with a piece of plastic attached. To it and at the end a little ball where you dip the ink. Old stuff.
  2. Im looking for an old school griffin drop stick. Anyone selling one ?? Lmk
  • Create New...