Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/24/2023 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. i cleaned hot tubs for a few summers. don't go in public ones. this has been a public, pubic, service announcement
    4 points
  3. If this is a 'pick your part' type of scrap yard then that makes sense. If this is a fence dump then there are a few parts that are worth $hundred$ USD each still available
    3 points
  4. Wanted to fact check myself and saw this —- da fuq ? Carlson is a Deadhead (a fan of the rock band Grateful Dead); he has attended more than fifty Dead concerts[493] and the title of his 2018 book Ship of Fools was inspired by the Grateful Dead song of the same name.[368] In September 2022, Carlson spoke at the funeral of Hells Angels president Sonny Barger. Carlson said that he had been a fan of Barger since his college years, quoted Barger as saying "stay loyal, remain free, and always value honor", and added "I want to pay tribute to the man who spoke those words".[494][495]
    3 points
  5. Sloppy Noodle is when you're last in line for the gang bang.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Haha. I mean, I say all manner of retarded shit that goes against my core beliefs because I understand humor and can find humor in a lot of situations. I don't try and pass it off as news or fact, though. You're right ndv, fuck the tuck.
    2 points
  9. Dude even came out recently saying he doesn’t even like Trump. Average American sees red and blue….Slippery Tuck C, sees green.
    2 points
  10. The Tucker C you see on the TV is just an act/media personality. Dudes, actually really chill in real life. Smokes dope, rides Harleys and follows bands like the Grateful Dead & Phish and String Cheese Incident while taking psychedelics.
    2 points
  11. wow, embarrassing website. first the forum clock now this. crown and RC is probably really good.
    2 points
  12. going through a real bad patch in my relationship this week. it's been six and a half years and while we're still talking i think it's probably over. chalk some of it up to maturity but i have marveled at the patience i've been able to muster for this process. i drank because i wanted to feel good, or even just different, and immediately. i conducted my entire life that way. didn't matter how irrational or dramatic the change was. it had to be instantaneous. i am handling this completely differently — with patience and compassion and making moves only when it is clear that i can and should. what a thing we have here.
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. Always feel like a tool responding in a forum before when I was the last one to say shit but there is little action and I thought I would update a little. I have been learning a little about ultra processed foods and eliminating them from my diet more and more. In two weeks I have lost four pounds, more or less and hope to loose another two or so before my shits get measured again. I have been talking to a fair amount of men my age and they all have high cholesterol. One interesting bit was a coworker from spain who says his doctor here tells him to take pills and his doctor in spain says it is not needed. For thinking about food I enjoyed this podcast, especially episode after episode four. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0017tcz/episodes/player?page=2 Beach body by the summer bitches.
    2 points
  15. My tbr list never seems to get shorter
    2 points
  16. How was kind nepenthe @Ko SprueOne? That’s been on my tbr started this one today. For those who like southern gothic but don’t like McCarthy’s writing style, you should try this guy out. Already hooked into this. read this one years back and it was absolutely thrilling. Highly recommend.
    2 points
  17. 1 point
  18. hot springs are the shit... i went to a very low key one in wyoming. the real hot part was like 115-120?
    1 point
  19. this sounds 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    1 point
  20. The Slippery Tucker When you are fucking her from the back and right before you nut, you pull out and jizz all over a frozen TV dinner. You then make an edgelord hot take and then hit her in the back of the head with the frozen dinner.
    1 point
  21. Finished, Kind Nepenthe. A contemporary horror story set in the wooded mountains of rainy Humboldt County. Started, The Cabanatuan Prison Raid
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Some hilarious debates went down. Calling for murders of innocent people. Wild conspiracies. Everyone is stupid and they are smart. Was legendary and scared a lot of members away and probably flagged this site for a security threat but it was hilarious if you like watching people go bonkers
    1 point
  24. We NEED dhabs and alt right crew to come back for the election season. Some of the craziest takes I’ve ever heard in my life have been on this site during election time.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Naw man, I was too busy reading real news like this.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. They all gave it to you and you aren’t going to taste shit for Thanksgiving.
    1 point
  29. I took a five minute look at the tonal product. I suspect that it is only in it's first form and that the next reveal is that it is actually a masturbation platform once a couple more attachments are purchased. Looks like an expensive road to disappointment and regret. That is just my opinion, I like the ritual of going places and or being around and with people. If I were the type to get fit all alone on my floor the convict conditioning book casek passed me a decade ago would have me ripped and doing one arm headstands and shit by now.
    1 point
  30. You could just not click on it.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00