Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/23/2023 in all sections

1. We NEED dhabs and alt right crew to come back for the election season. Some of the craziest takes I’ve ever heard in my life have been on this site during election time.
    5 points
  2. A dope thread would be @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER versus all the conservatives Trumpers -
    4 points
  3. Calling things retarded is making a comeback!
    4 points
  4. Some hilarious debates went down. Calling for murders of innocent people. Wild conspiracies. Everyone is stupid and they are smart. Was legendary and scared a lot of members away and probably flagged this site for a security threat but it was hilarious if you like watching people go bonkers
    4 points
  5. I have to make up for all the hatred they receive. ICE ain’t got shit on 12oz
    3 points
  6. Does anybody love Mexicans more than you?
    3 points
  7. Oh no not another number who hates Mexicans 🙄
    3 points
  8. OHIO what is you doin "Rapper Afroman Sued by Ohio Police for Invasion of Privacy After He Used His Own Surveillance Footage of Their Failed Raid On His Home for a Music Video" https://www.fox19.com/2023/03/22/afroman-sued-by-law-enforcment-officers-who-raided-his-home/
    3 points
  9. They are very aggrieved and won't let the events of the late 18th century go.
    3 points
  10. 3 points
  11. Naw man, I was too busy reading real news like this.
    3 points
  12. Casek and Dhabz showed their whole ass as Q believers and that's embarrassing
    2 points
  13. Thinking about hitting up Walmart later to get ingredients so I can make one of these bitches.
    2 points
  14. Im getting algorithmd with stair pics
    2 points
  15. I don’t think they will be able to resist you thinking about them.
    2 points
  16. https://www.reuters.com/article/ukraine-crisis-idCAKBN2VN1WF
    1 point
  17. Not sure how it all happened, assume it was a type of functional mental illness. As I recall, they all disappeared after the election was not reversed and given to Trump as they preached. Something about “the kraken” blah blah blah. They will be back once all the hype and nonsense starts up again.
    1 point
  18. I missed this 12oz story arc . How did this even happen?
    1 point
  19. I would fall up those stairs regularly
    1 point
  20. Did any of y’all see those fake trump arrest photos and fully lol…? I could care less but definitely believed and audibly chuckled because I’m overly gullible. Shit looked hella real.
    1 point
  21. Just so you know, I've already added that one into my repertoire.
    1 point
  22. Whatever dude. We’re never wide stancing bath tubs together then smh
    1 point
  23. Not a typo, this was a joke in my crew when a homie started dating a Jewish girl like 20 years ago. It's not funny to be playfully racist anymore, kind of a bummer. Lots of gems just gone...
    1 point
  24. Tubby gets mad busy on the coal cars. Absolute beast!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00