Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/22/2023 in all sections

1. Taking the fam to the hotsprings next week for spring break getaway. I know this isn't an Ohio thread anymore but I had to share this:
    4 points
  2. If you think about it tho, his pops was probably ballz deep in in too when he was in Nam. This dude probably sleeping with his own niece or some shit, don't even know it.
    4 points
  3. @NightmareOnElmStreetare you a #BathBro™? I’m a big fan of sitting in hot water in general. Also, naked onsens in japan are worth the travel alone.
    4 points
  4. Like a dumbass, I used to walk around there alone half the time with 5k in camera hanging around my neck. Never had a single problem though. There's some real nice Graffiti up there.
    3 points
  5. When being affordable is top of the list, do you even need another 19 reasons to move there?
    3 points
  6. Charcoal grilled everything. Even a charcoal grilled sweet onion, I will eat the whole thing.
    3 points
  7. Meat lovers and green chilies hawaiia And green chilies
    3 points
  8. ssstwitter.com_1679409322835.mp4
    3 points
  9. Weinerschnitzel is an Ohioan word https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2023/mar/20/stringers-sad-fate-san-diego-wierschnitzels/
    2 points
  10. 69 just got that ass beat while dressed like he's working the streets turning winter time tricks up in Hunts Point BX ssstwitter.com_1679453439436.mp4
    2 points
  11. Quebec or not….them tiddies be talking.
    2 points
  12. https://instagram.com/betospizzapgh?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Betos Pizza I’ve heard it pronounced Bee-doghs seems like they cook the dough and sauce then as it gets pulled from the oven the cheese goes on. Idk if this technique applies to the toppings as well. i haven’t tried this place yet but I’m not opposed. I’ll try anything. Twice, most times to confirm. Going in with the mindset of -it’s been successful enough to open a long running establishment that gets nationwide recognition so there might be something to it. . It’s a 50:50 love:hate here from local talk.
    2 points
  13. The Big Crapple continues. If you've never been to NY, I swear every single street in the city has that one shit streaked spot on it where someone stepped in a fat dog turd and then tried to scrape it away behind them. Every street. All city, all shitty.
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. TOO MUCH ANTISTYLE WILL MAKE ME SHIT BETWEEN PARKED CARS
    2 points
  16. I am not sure actually but I hope not! Thinking I'm gonna take it tomorrow after a better nights sleep. I have until friday my time to get it done.
    2 points
  17. Yeah man. I think youre supposed to be clean before you get in the hot tub. It's a hot tub, not a bath tub. Haha. I was trying to convince my wife that we should do a sunken hot tub in the middle of the living room and fuck some couches and coffee tables. If anyone comes over to chill and they have a problem with the hot tub life, thats not a person I wanna associate with. I'd get aggressive with it. "Oh, you're too good for a little dip in my hot tub bro? Oh, look who's too fancy."
    2 points
  18. Y’all trippin. Or just me mostly Cause I’m disgusting and will go in any hot tub. Hot springs are my holy grail. I fuckin love that shit and wish I lived closer to one.
    2 points
  19. Fucking love charcoal grilled steak so much, just flossed for over an hour with those little plastic toothpick + dental floss joints just for the scraps.
    2 points
  20. Whatever dude. We’re never wide stancing bath tubs together then smh
    1 point
  21. Not a typo, this was a joke in my crew when a homie started dating a Jewish girl like 20 years ago. It's not funny to be playfully racist anymore, kind of a bummer. Lots of gems just gone...
    1 point
  22. ssstwitter.com_1679454429015.mp4
    1 point
  23. We generally, like to discuss Ohio. Along with a variety of other ill shit.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Made minimal efforts to look but wondering if they have the N word in sign language and if they do, do they have signs for R vs A? Straight finger = hard R, bent = A?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00