Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/18/2023 in Posts

1. Went upstairs for a piss and saw a flash of color then looked properly 🫨
    3 points
  2. New struts on truck. Didn’t realize how messed up mine were until I got the new ones on. Was just used to the shitty ride lol.
    2 points
  3. Really, bro!? The fuk did y’all do last night?! habanero down
    2 points
  4. I saw an old roof made of copper where the bottom just curved around to transition to gutter, looked pretty sweet. When I was a teenager I worked on an old ass house that had wood gutters, made it feel like some fairy tail house. Fuck trying to google anything now a days, imagine for a moment that a person wanted to look at historic architecture and examples of roofing rather than buy a roof.
    2 points
  5. I remember when this came out, what a time that was.
    2 points
  6. Gutter polishing? Sounds like some weird sex shit.
    2 points
  7. This the shit your thinking about on a Saturday night? Props
    1 point
  8. Hey bros. An adult diaper. Spanx. Bread bags full of mayo on his feet. Eyelids taped open. What do y'all think Trump rocks to sleep?
    1 point
  9. It is now that I punched some holes in the drywall smh
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. I just moogled copper gutter and clicked on this link https://www.guttersupply.com/shop-by-material/copper I mean it sounds cool depending on the finish you wanna keep. If you plan on having the gloss finish, you're gonna put in a lot of polishing work every few months. I have some metal polish for something like this that lasts 6 months. But it's work to put in. But if you're cool with the tarnish look then it would be low maintenance and probably worth it.
    1 point
  12. When it's one of those super nervous, extra spicy meal last night shits when you're not sure if you're about to experience ring burn.
    1 point
  13. Tacos, lowrider cars, hot chicks dancing cumbias… who can honestly hate on that
    1 point
  14. I like Mexicans just fine. Selenas Forever. Gonna have to mod delete the last 10 comments In case we get canceled.
    1 point
  15. Painted some shutters and about 25 feet of fence today. NOES said I didn't charge enough.
    1 point
  16. No worries, I still got you
    1 point
  17. That SafetyFirst is a weak handstyle, even for being simple and legible
    1 point
  18. Hell yea that's what's up, met him a few times in the northwest. I got a book full of his tags I'll need to post up.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00