Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/16/2023 in all sections

1. 7 points
  2. heard some yelling from pool area yesterday from my kids. found another one. fighting with a big old huntsman spider. stung it and paralysed it. dragging it off to meets it's doom. better shot because it was a bit busy. before it kept putting ol' spidey down to face me. Poor Hunty the spider gonna have eggs laid inside him. Then the hornet babies will eat him from inside to build strength mother nature is a cruel mistress
    3 points
  3. That's my little Troutie playing with Clydefrog (out of frame). My animals all love weed. I gotta find the one of my pup in a grow with me....it's a good one And that's my sweet lil Lula puppy
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. Tenemos mucho trabajo aqui guey! Califas cabron! On the serious - Mexicans be everywhere, NYC kitchens. Probably bottling syrup in Vermont and shit, selling sunscreen in Florida. Dead serious, I have never met a lazy Mexican in my life.
    3 points
  6. Thenortherngrandad_7209313983377968389.mp4
    3 points
  7. Painted some shutters and about 25 feet of fence today. NOES said I didn't charge enough.
    2 points
  8. Never. I love Mexicans. Even the boy ones. Sohomo™
    2 points
  9. the last few years really radicalized me to become a "fix old stuff" person. house stuff in particular. i can't imagine buying a smart home or smart appliances. none of it is built to last, it's so expensive, it's all meant to be replaced once it's out of warranty.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Did some paint touch up in my rental unit - need to get a tenant in this bitch. Thinking I am going to furnish and shoot for travel nurses because short term leases.
    2 points
  12. Think just an Australian Hornet - I was concerned it might be a murder hornet so I did some googling about it. Crazy because I've never seen them before and then i see two in about two weeks
    1 point
  13. gonna add this to my "alpha top dawg playa tutorial playlist " along with this one
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. @SchnitzelGood job documenting that. Pretty wild to see. Is that one of those murder hornets?
    1 point
  16. Tried not to perv but thank you!
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I've also never seen day laborers at a home Depot ever. I'm telling you, by the time they make it this far east and north, they have acquired some skills that keep them invisible. You can go to any job site and see hundreds of amigos. But once the work day is over and they vaminos... You don't see them out in public. Not driving around, not at Wal-Mart, not even at the Hispanic grocery store down the road from me. Shits wild.
    1 point
  19. I be hoping on Reddit for advice and tips. Here’s where I be at.
    1 point
  20. Sick at home wrapped up in like 10 blankets watching artsy Italian movies
    1 point
  21. Shit was so fucking terrible but I just kept watching like a maniac all the way through.
    1 point
  22. I understand completely…. I have a bunch of PIAB’s aging in my truck.
    1 point
  23. I only just found this thread as my bookmark to 12oz is for the shop to this shirt. Looking at the timeline when Raven posted this, it brings up the following memories, so hopefully I can experience a digital catharsis of what was happening in my life in 2018-19 so that one of these days when I’m in a better financial situation I’ll hit you up for that shirt @LUGR I missed this thread when it was posted due to the fact I was driven insane from my brother turning the apartment we shared into a trap house to fuel his insatiable desire for money. It only came at the cost of my privacy, sanity, and ability to exist without my car getting it’s bonnet hit with a hammer or my windscreen smashed in for me having to tell every crackhead in a 30km radius that he wasn’t home every 5 minutes whenever he and his leeches decided to leave the place. Couple that with the time I was woken up at 6am to open my bedroom door to be confronted to a couple of natives smashing in the back sliding door with an axe and machete prior to them rolling my brother and stealing his car, before a week or two later an entire mob smashing g through every window and our front security screen door before stealing his car a second time prior to being raided before the madness ended when our lease (and potentially my ability to rent a house with ease due to the damage having the scum of this earth use the sanctity of my residence as their shooting gallery) ended. Thankfully he paid his due to society and is in a better place in his life now, yet I hope it is clear that I was a little overwhelmed when this thread dropped as a result of my attempt to help extricate my brother (who was homeless at the time we moved in together due to him accruing ~$9K of damages on his previous place from similar activities prior to being evicted to where he was living in his neighbours outdoor storage closet - another story entirely) from “that life” only for him to bring it with him. TLDR. Drugs aren’t always bad but the people who abuse and seek to profit off of them are.
    1 point
  24. Bro I'm telling you, I installed a floor in one of these new open floor plan homes where there's basically a stair case in the middle of the house up to the second floor and all of the rooms flow all around that stair case brick. By the time I rolled all the floor all the way around that center point and it was time for them to meet back up, the floors were off by about a half inch. You boy was bout ready to cry. Luckily it was a floating floor. I cut the floor away from the walls where it was a little tight and did a running jump onto the floor to make it shift a little. I did this until the bitches lined back up. Took like and hour and a half and I was sweating it.
    1 point
  25. @mr.yuck I need to come with some putty and stain to really have the shit proper - also probably nail down the high foot traffic area. But it is definitely pretty good for DIY, thanks G My pops and I were surprised at the difference between the two floors, probably like a 1/4 inch.
    1 point
  26. Bro that looks great. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't have high hopes with you trying to piece in to basically 2 existing floors. You fucking killed that shit!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00