Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/12/2023 in all sections

1. When he's not yacht rocking this is @LUGRchilling at home on dry land.
    4 points
  2. cincinnati chili fucking sucks. but chili over noodles is a comfort food classic. not sure if that's ohio specific but i grew up on chili over noodles with a side of cornbread. no vegetables in sight. thank you ohio.
    4 points
  3. chili over rice is top tier. anything over rice is though. i'm aggressively pro-rice, it's the best carb. i think the chili recipe was usually: - whatever ground beef was on sale that week (feel like we had a lot of 85/15) - canned tomato purée - canned diced tomato - a white onion, minced and cooked down - garlic powder - canned red beans or black beans - cumin - black pepper top with sour cream, cheese (i skipped both and went for hot sauce)
    3 points
  4. Well, now we have something to talk about beyond this blanket slander of the Buckeye State. I have only had Skyline a couple of times and while I was interested in trying a few local joints when visiting Cincinnati I did not. I liked Skyline but was a little sketched out by the caloric values, and the only one in Cleveland was deep East of the city making it a chore. If you happen to get out there though the Russian Grocery across the street is really something and a walk around the North Chagrin Reservation is not too shabby either. I have one friend who has made chili over noodles for his family on a lark but beyond that I have never known anyone who makes it. I suspect it is an Ohio thing, just an extension of the Cincinnati. How did your family make it? From scratch or from a can, with or without beans. I had Chili over rice a number of times, a favorite of POZ also if I recall.
    2 points
  5. you need to check that classics haven't been posted, before posting. that's like ordering a cold miller light and letting it get warm on the bar brother. Salt Life.
    2 points
  6. You definitely don’t want Cope 2 posting here.
    2 points
  7. my bad dude. I was listening to some Puddle of Mudd earlier and it got me wanting to fight.
    2 points
  8. I’m not mad at all, the song is that Chin Rockin’ good, I totally get it.
    2 points
  9. @LUGR hey @metronomedropped this a month ago. Please stop clout chasing. I know you’re better than that.
    2 points
  10. If I was going to drop $300 on one, this one....
    2 points
  11. When you meet up with someone from 12oz and end up at their crib.
    2 points
  12. 1 point
  13. Well then maybe I don't want cope 2 posting here,🤣 but I enjoy this forum I'm thankful for whoever hosts it and all of you that share on here let's keep a good thing going here boys !
    1 point
  14. This is exactly how I had it. Onions were raw and diced though to add texture I think.
    1 point
  15. perfect mix for partying, laying back chilling, or just guys night
    1 point
  16. I went out and did fun shit mask free for the first time in years the other night. I'm not gonna lie. It felt weird and dangerous.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I really don't get it. I'm old as fuck and I literally never saw anybody drawing this coming up. I went to a LOT of elementary schools being as we were constantly moving around, and this was never a thing that anybody drew ever. I never seen it till Stussy used it. I have a pretty photographic memory, and I specifically remember seeing this "S" on Stussy hats and maybe even T-shirts. This would be in the early 90's. Just because the internet can't find "evidence" of this doesn't mean jack shit. The internet didn't even come around until the late 90's for nerds and dorks and the early 2000's for everyone else, and by then all this clothing from the early 90's would've long since been trashed. It's known as the Stussy S because that's litterally what it is. I've always known it to be exactly that, because I remember it being their logo for a brief time in the early 90's, and I litterally have zero recolection of anybody ever drawing it or painting it on walls ever. .
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00