Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/08/2023 in all sections

1. @Elena Delle DonneThat's true. I grew up in Indianapolis. Outside of the city and it's surrounding suburbs, I couldn't tell you shit about the rest of the state. It's almost like it didn't even exist.
    5 points
  2. all true but bone thugs are from here so it’s chill
    5 points
  3. They normally install the countertop like that when the owner has had issues with upper deckers.
    4 points
  4. ohio is a meme because it's had mostly bad press for like 50 years. large swathes are pretty poor. it's equal amounts post industrial (the side my family is from) and rural. lots of people who can, leave— it's been affecting brain drain for decades. however it must be said... people who shit on ohio are actively trying to forget that indiana, kentucky, alabama, idaho, arizona, and oklahoma exist.
    4 points
  5. You probably broke the flange from holdin on too tight while flushing bricks.
    3 points
  6. like indiana has the "hoosier hospitality" thing which is just rebranded regular nice. most people in the midwest are equally nice
    3 points
  7. With that tight of a clearance, fighting to seat it, a foam ring may be a better option if the tank heights remain similar.
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. I think the leak may be where it attaches to the floor/sewage line
    2 points
  10. plus this jam. generally gets a play on most family road trips
    2 points
  11. I did forget Bone Thugs n Harmony. Per Ohio law, you can qualify for G status if you can name all of them, OG status if you can name all of them and identify what they look like currently. I also forgot that Ohio is a place where Pro Wrasslin is alive, thriving, and real.
    2 points
  12. actually i've never learned which is which. don't really care to.
    2 points
  13. @KILZ FILLZmy parents had that same countertop over the toilet deal in their house when they lived in Michigan. They ended up replacing the toilet with something... Ugh.. I feel like it was called a Toto. I think the tank was low slung so they had more clearance to work with under that counter top. I would look into that, and that would save you from having to tear the whole bathroom apart.
    2 points
  14. @KILZ FILLZlooks like you’re gonna need a super wide stance to tackle that toilet situation. I say rip that whole counter top out and get yourself a nice used vanity. Then scrap that toilet and grab a new one. Probably looking at around 600 all in on the cheap but used or even cheaper.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. @nicklesndimesyeah bro. That gap requires door casing. That's a pretty smooth looking fix you came up with, but it is going to crack to pieces from the door movement and hot/cold variations of the seasons.
    2 points
  17. Lol @ intercoms. I was random thinking about those a few days ago.
    2 points
  18. freights halfarsed wall hunting grabbed the little homie from school with his little homies took other little homie to kindergym saw frogmouths back for the season found the base material in back of cupboard so unveiled crackhead sweet potato
    2 points
  19. Damn @KILZ FILLZthat's a tight spot. I've only ever seen those continuous counter tops a handful of times in my life and never had to work around one. If you take the lid off to the toilet tank, what kind of clearance do you have between to the top of the tank and the counter top?
    1 point
  20. Anyone else remember this show? The red guy got sent on a quest and had to find the other guys to defeat the villain? I recently found the box set online but it’s like $70 👎 may see if the homie will TOR for me ( The other guy is orange )
    1 point
  21. Cleveland and Columbus are normal places. Literally the rest of Ohio is a cess pool of white trash poverty. If you haven’t seen gummo, you should. It accurately shows what the vast majority of Ohio is like. @Schnitzel
    1 point
  22. I believe I have the whole series in files.
    1 point
  23. I had a couple friends when I was younger that started doing time in the 90's, got out years later, and they almost look like this now. Good source for the most stepped on coca you've ever seen in your life.
    1 point
  24. With all those hammers it's hard to say who really put the nail in the coffin.
    1 point
  25. dude sciatica is fucked @nicklesndimes I hurt mine bad like 5 years ago and it still gives me problems at times. I have been sticking with 30 min of cardio exercise a day and lifting regularly- cut out any unnecessary sugar. Its only been a week and I already feel better and see some improvements.
    1 point
  26. This is the only damn room of the house they didn’t touch. Because of the tile instead of laminate. Flood was in the bathroom by the living room. This is the one in the master bedroom
    1 point
  27. It's a place so horrid that the river once caught on fire. When you cross its border you gain 10 pounds. Crosby Still Nash & Young made a song about it, then nothing really happened again until Drew Carey. Fast forward to last week and a NS train derailed there with a few tankers of chemicals. Responders burned off the chemicals in a black toxic cloud that spread and wreaked havoc. After that another NS train went on the ground, but no big deal. Oh, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is in Ohio. They also make shitty candies called buckeyes that suck.
    1 point
  28. You from Philly? What you write?
    1 point
  29. Digging your new avatar. my man’s got skill
    1 point
  30. Since its organization in the late 90's the YME crew has been putting in crucial amounts of work in their area country. And have been a huge influence to those who have been following it. Starting out in a relatively rustic setting members of the crew have made there name known from Maine to California and everywhere in between. All along the way teaming up the finest writers from most elite crews from around the country. crews like BFK, A2m, GTB, C&F's,156, TVC Boxstars,Floe,Network, the list goes on. I present to you the YME Appreciation Thread.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00