Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/07/2023 in all sections

1. Finnaly went to woolstores.
    4 points
  2. freights halfarsed wall hunting grabbed the little homie from school with his little homies took other little homie to kindergym saw frogmouths back for the season found the base material in back of cupboard so unveiled crackhead sweet potato
    3 points
  3. Caught a weird one today. Not as weird as the ones I started the thread with, but it made the thread come to mind lots of baby dolls Stovetop but no oven weird Elvis pics above recliner i wonder if the truck comes with the house?
    3 points
  4. Couple of clearance records. That Beastie Boys album was $1.
    3 points
  5. Australian children talking about Ohio memes!? That’s awesome! Can you ask him what his impression of Ohio is and share his perspective with us?
    2 points
  6. I drove to Ohio once when I was like 18 to buy beer on a Sunday. Luckily the gas station man didn't give a fuck about IDing me. That was lucky.
    2 points
  7. I think the seal under my toilet is leaking. But this stupid fucking banjo countertop is what I get to deal with to try and get access. What a terrible dumb design My concern - looks like it’s running under the tile and seeping up at the seam where the grout changes. Fuckin up my damn baseboards
    2 points
  8. It's a place so horrid that the river once caught on fire. When you cross its border you gain 10 pounds. Crosby Still Nash & Young made a song about it, then nothing really happened again until Drew Carey. Fast forward to last week and a NS train derailed there with a few tankers of chemicals. Responders burned off the chemicals in a black toxic cloud that spread and wreaked havoc. After that another NS train went on the ground, but no big deal. Oh, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is in Ohio. They also make shitty candies called buckeyes that suck.
    2 points
  9. @Schnitzelthe NOW flick is way back from page 58 of this thread in 2007, would be keen to see a new version if its been redone! Found some more vintage panel flicks too
    2 points
  10. from the BTS gallery exhibiton in london came this 400 page catalogue.
    2 points
  11. i just did the math on the flaanimal build and i think with an ultegra group it'll be 16-18lbs. that's 8-10 pounds lighter than my current bike. i can't even imagine
    2 points
  12. I pay every bitch I slay with this dick. Breaking them off is payment enough. ; )
    2 points
  13. Bro I'm telling you, I installed a floor in one of these new open floor plan homes where there's basically a stair case in the middle of the house up to the second floor and all of the rooms flow all around that stair case brick. By the time I rolled all the floor all the way around that center point and it was time for them to meet back up, the floors were off by about a half inch. You boy was bout ready to cry. Luckily it was a floating floor. I cut the floor away from the walls where it was a little tight and did a running jump onto the floor to make it shift a little. I did this until the bitches lined back up. Took like and hour and a half and I was sweating it.
    2 points
  14. @LUGRbro I couldn’t believe when he showed up with those shits……again. ”The last time I wore them was here.” I thought think might be trolling me. Next step with the floor is some putty and stain - may need to tack it down in a couple spots and set the nails before I putty.
    2 points
  15. @KILZ FILLZdid the restoration company that did work on your house touch that bathroom and pull that toilet? These companies are required to warranty their work for like 1-5 years. The warranty period is fucking crazy for repair work.
    1 point
  16. this looks identical to a chain pizza we have in western Canada
    1 point
  17. I like how you have a match on deck for the next deuce you drop.
    1 point
  18. And that's how you start a page.
    1 point
  19. Can anybody explain what's so hilarious about Ohio? My kid keeps talking about Ohio memes and I don't get it.
    1 point
  20. I think about this from time to time with brands that don't sell well. My guess is, they must be popular in other regions that keep lesser regions on the shelf.
    1 point
  21. Chappelle aside, I don't know that there are too many stand up comedians having that great of a stand up career right now, or maybe it just takes more to make me laugh now than it did before. Rock's delivery just seemed nervous and/or unnecessary, and I imagine someone else would have crafted the jokes a bit better. Also if you're going to take months to respond to getting slapped you better come with your best jokes when you do.
    1 point
  22. A few pints and pubs from today
    1 point
  23. @KILZ FILLZ yeah dude just ask, gym bro would love to spot you dude Going to try for 30 mins of cardio every day this month. I have been lifting consistently too. Get it lads.
    1 point
  24. New incline bench PR of 155x8 i am too shy to ask for a spotter to see what a one rep PR would be i need to get over that.
    1 point
  25. Hahaha that’s awesome, I wish I could have heard that conversation.
    1 point
  26. Finally got this fucking floor finished - the old man and me take 3x any normal timeline on a project.
    1 point
  27. My boy out here looking fresh to DEF! Love to see the success shinin man! Beautiful.
    1 point
  28. DUDES!!!! Success!!! I’m late as a mf decorating for Christmas. Knew I had all this shit laying around to try out and decided to tackle the non working outdoor socket on my porch. It’s probably wrong in more ways than one but I successfully installed a working outlet and I’m fucking stoked lololol.
    1 point
  29. Running about a week ago
    1 point
  30. Feel this thread has more representation than others over time. Considered digging some stuff out the archives and was happy to see @Dark_Knight with some old pix before so here you go, few selected pix for those who know and may enjoy. Too lazy to scan so pix of pix, 1999 maybe?
    1 point
  31. Damn theres some cool stuff in there. You guys get many west aus freights through ADL? I know majority of ours are just CBH grain freights running the wheatbelt, or mining heading north .. Recently moved just up the road from one of the larger freight layups over here, so I needa start learning what we've got coming and going haha
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00