Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/06/2023 in all sections

1. @DAO you gon release the back story of this photo or what fool? Ain’t shit else to do around here lol come on son. Spit it the fuck out.
    3 points
  2. Your Mexican twin Pendejo Borracho Uno.
    3 points
  3. @fat ralphy @LUGR. Check out Graff. Champs for some good interviews. It’s the dude SR from NYC’s show and he does good interviews with legendary NYC writers.
    2 points
  4. He slam dances punk rock style. . I don’t really see dudes doing spin kicks and windmills and shit down here in SA, I think that’s more of a east coast thing. Unless yall be doing that shit in Cali too. That shit’s always been big in Philly, but it’s It’s all circle pits and skanking down here. He’s more into stage diving though. .
    2 points
  5. this is actually a really fun name though. good stuff
    2 points
  6. as a father what do you do if your kid crowd kills. or becomes one of those dorks who does spinning kicks and shit
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Kids still rock with DRI?? That's you telling people to brush their teef, aint it?
    2 points
  9. I didn’t read that story either or anything about pow’s all I got outta that was ww2 message in a bottle lol. And as stated I got a lot of respect for those dudes. Obvs more for Americans than the nazis but yeah. You get what I’m sayin lol.
    1 point
  10. Also clearly jealous as all fuck. But definitely skeptical. You must have paid for that. Probably? Lolol
    1 point
  11. No way in fuck hell do I believe for a second.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Can you bring @injuryback. I remember him being a whole lot cooler.
    1 point
  14. Not with that attitude. Remember, it's Mexican, not Mexican't.
    1 point
  15. She gives great dome and fucks like a champ. 😉
    1 point
  16. rapidsave.com_oh_yeah_u_can_do_the_rump_shaker_huh-on2v1e4z3sla1.mp4
    1 point
  17. InShot_20230304_020237474.mp4
    1 point
  18. looking for some old pictures to post on instagram and found these in a sub sub sub folder of my old recovered hd i forgot which oontz girl holding the 40 it was from nyc lmao damn i was good with ms paint
    1 point
  19. rapidsave.com_evolution_of_human_destruction-cqhoga670zka1.mp4
    1 point
  20. rapidsave.com_cake_throw_for_the_win-30rtof1hd8ka1.mp4
    1 point
  21. rapidsave.com_traffic_jam_hold_my_beer-rlgdodh3vela1.mp4
    1 point
  22. rapidsave.com_dunningkruger_effect-6yz2k5tae1la1.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00