Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/07/2023 in all sections

1. onsens are tight and so are bathhouses. The only bath houses in America are the ones where you go to suck off dudes. Why can’t you enjoy steamy hydration in this country without feeling like you have to knob someone off?
    3 points
  2. On a side note jade green needs to come back along with pastel aqua.
    3 points
  3. Does a band of misguided morons count as a counterculture? Lot of the counterculture scene is dead due to mainstreaming and the wide availability of shit through social media, the internetz, etc. Have to remember that the counterculture scene was also when there was something to counter and people countered it. I loved all my counterculture shit, underground comics, books, music, etc., still have a lot of that. You used to have to get demo tapes and shit through mail order trades. But if you look at it, something like tattoo and body mod books were rarities back when. Today every hipster and their momma has a tattoo but hey, throw another nautical star on me, I got room. Man's ruin.
    2 points
  4. I used to go to a Chinese joint to get foot massages about a decade ago in Seattle. The place I went was pretty popular and like big and open air with stations every ten feet or so. The gringo places are expensive so I have never tried and am always afraid that the Asian joints are going to be brothel. I wish that massage was more normal in our culture along with saunas and hot spring style hot tubs, steam rooms and the like. I would be down to go to like some center of the comunity and relax, socialize and get some treatments for sure. Not down with hand jobs from human traffic victims though.
    2 points
  5. The next one I buy is going to be stainless steel and will remain sticker free - I like picking up magnets from everywhere I travel.
    2 points
  6. I never stick the sticker or the magnet.
    2 points
  7. holy shit, the crack heads, wow
    2 points
  8. This fridge on its last legs - fish eye because harder to see….
    2 points
  9. Some of the shit you guys post..... @LUGR's got your calendar memorized. He'll DM you a reminder the night before your appointment.
    2 points
  10. Mans with the exterior fridge spice rack wtf!!? Lol I’ve never seen that before. Not sure how I feel about it but seems legit!!! I’m back and forth with putting something on my wall I just had paper’d for a stupid amount of money not long ago. Shits up high above my stove and I’m always knocking shit around in a frenzy trying to find what I’m looking for.
    2 points
  11. Finally got this fucking floor finished - the old man and me take 3x any normal timeline on a project.
    2 points
  12. I was lamenting earlier today on the death of sub culture and counter cultures. Everything feels so plastic and marketed anymore. Then I fell back and realized that MAGA is a counterculture. Jesus Christ. It almost feels like society is done evolving.
    1 point
  13. thanks for reminder gotta top up the popsicles for the kids
    1 point
  14. would be sweet pretty sure that calendar is 2022 on mine. Plus I live in futureworld
    1 point
  15. I sometimes think about how being a professional athlete is really just a job and wonder how it would be if I had a sports commentator doing a play by play of my work day.
    1 point
  16. https://voca.ro/1eNB9y3KWOxJ
    1 point
  17. Later I found myself in the mood for some curry goat
    1 point
  18. MVI_1701.MP4 And discovered this little kid who was just born within the past few hours
    1 point
  19. Chin rock is still alive but go off
    1 point
  20. I did go to this place in Asia where you get into water from hot springs, was pretty cool/relaxing.
    1 point
  21. You're helping them earn their freedom. Each tug brings them closer to getting their passport back.
    1 point
  22. My benefits allow for a certain amount each year for things like massage, acupuncture, things of this nature and we always make sure they are used. Deep tissue massage fucks me up, leaves me bruised and shit and the masseuse is always telling me to do more stretching.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. ssstwitter.com_1675741878865.mp4
    1 point
  25. Bro, emojis have been cancelled in 2023.
    1 point
  26. Bro I'm telling you, I installed a floor in one of these new open floor plan homes where there's basically a stair case in the middle of the house up to the second floor and all of the rooms flow all around that stair case brick. By the time I rolled all the floor all the way around that center point and it was time for them to meet back up, the floors were off by about a half inch. You boy was bout ready to cry. Luckily it was a floating floor. I cut the floor away from the walls where it was a little tight and did a running jump onto the floor to make it shift a little. I did this until the bitches lined back up. Took like and hour and a half and I was sweating it.
    1 point
  27. Spicing up the thread haha - I am hella disorganized, permeates through my entire life.
    1 point
  28. I hate searching for shit when food is cooking and going back and foward turning the food and looking. Rack has immediate spices to use and conveniently stays put when I open the door and close.
    1 point
  29. We got blasted with subzero temps in December but this winter has overall been incredibly mild. I’m ok with it. Minimal snow too.
    1 point
  30. @anybody_wanna_peanut?and I met up here in Pittsburgh and we went to the conservatory here. It’s my (1 of 2) favorite places to visit here. the corpse flower was there during that visit and this is the stage we caught it at. I made up these legos and the plan was to make a thread or a day in pies post here on 12 about our meet up and the things we saw using these legos. We never made the thread but here’s a few pics RIP CJ
    1 point
  31. Dear @fat ralphy , Bingo (censored)... I'm still reviewing the floppy disks and finding goodies. Hope is all we can hope for 😆 Treasure Hunter, T4M*
    1 point
  32. I’m gonna need some more color ways for any solid input my dude. Funny you ask me directly cause a couple years back when I was starting out I remember public bantering on here about shit like this with yuck. Both of us being pretty straight forward that assisting with color choice is not our strong suit. Anyhow I know colors and would say you can never go wrong with solid off whites for a stairwell. Pure white, white dove, ice cube and a bunch of others but stay away from stark and weird colors imo. For that area specifically. Unless you like weird then yolo fam. Looks like gentrification Grey in your living room so definitely a nice off white but only in the blue/grey hue lean and not yellow. And learn to cut in if you wanna save your self a world of time with that tape nonsense. It’s a lot easier than people think.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00