Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/05/2023 in all sections

1. We have a grill like this where we cook different types of meats at once.... We have 5 pilots with different temperatures. This grill gathers more people than a normal BBQ cook out, people are like "Do I want to talk to this dude with Dad Bod or talk to the Taco Man?" Conversations include from "how many different animals did you kill?" (Peta people) to "Bro, this cow is fire". Best convos, "how many tacos you think I'm going to eat?" to "I noticed you don't have any burritos, why is that?
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. I feel like my entire life is a cautionary tale. If y'all are thinking about doing something new and you're not really sure; run that shit by my DMs first. I'll never lead you astray.
    2 points
  4. @LUGRbro I couldn’t believe when he showed up with those shits……again. ”The last time I wore them was here.” I thought think might be trolling me. Next step with the floor is some putty and stain - may need to tack it down in a couple spots and set the nails before I putty.
    2 points
  5. Finally got this fucking floor finished - the old man and me take 3x any normal timeline on a project.
    2 points
  6. I don’t have a contract with these dudes no. But they’re definitely gonna take shit down if I pull out. Just trying to figure out if I can get anything outta what’s there lol. Idek if that makes any sense but it’s definitely on the table for decision cause my leads have been shot.
    2 points
  7. The fact they had people shooting rifles at the balloon. Lolz.
    2 points
  8. Give me a minute to get back to you on this. Short answer for now, is you're basically spending 525 a month on a wack site and nothing is taking off. Or in your case, your older site had more traction and listed in the top 3. What contract did you sign? Do they have site passwords, can you sign in?
    2 points
  9. @ndv i think @NightmareOnElmStreet wants to boost traffic for his onlyfans content of just taint pictures with different filters on
    2 points
  10. Plus cash back rewards, plus miles. Haha. When I sold cars back in the early aughts, when I pulled some ones credit, it wasn't just a number, it was super detailed. All accounts listed out, bankruptcies, every account was broken down to show every payment made over the past 2 years and it would show if the payment was on time 15 days late, 30 days late and so on. It was a map. You could look at some one and be like "okay! Your score is trash! But you always made your payments on time. You look really good, you look really good. Oh! Here it is. This is when you got divorced. Oh! Here's where you filed bankruptcy." There was always a lender that would be willing to listen and take these things into consideration. The shit was so obvious, I was doing this at 20 years old with no schooling or any kind of training. That shit is out the window. Everything is fed through an algorithm now. And the algorithms are fucking wild. The algorithms will take weird shit into account, like statistically people that apply for loans on Wednesday morning are 0.75% less likely to make timely payments. "Denied"
    2 points
  11. I don't think they would buy vacation info they already have. It would probably go to other countries that are interested in the tech. Probably wouldn't much for it. Could start the bid off around 10k ? The reason why I think US would buy, is because they already knew this Ballon was flying about, so you already know counter intelligence tapped in and collected the same encripted data China was collecting, and possibly fed it back with to China with bad data. I mean, so the best thing to do was let the Balloon fly to gather intelligence to see what info China was interested in in the first place. Makes sense. So thats why I really don't think China and us would buy something they already know. But other countries are interested in what they don't know, then there is the hardware value. I suspect the middle east would buy it for a few million at most.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Dude ! If it was over me and I knew for sure I could shoot it down and retrieve the important parts, I would you tube the break down and part it out on ebay.
    1 point
  14. Get out of the gym, peg that need or gtfo !
    1 point
  15. Don't be posting pics of 0mph. You better correct that pic, I wanna see the needle pegged out!! Report back !!
    1 point
  16. Mexicans know how to make good burgers. I get burgers at taco stands instead of tacos sometimes.
    1 point
  17. Scored the Mondoshawan figure kit in 1/8 scale from the movie, 5th El... wait-a-minute...
    1 point
  18. Yo this one hit home haha /nh But for real this was a great episode…
    1 point
  19. Sounds like a wild headache heart attack all in one situation man glad it wasnt too gnarly. I worry about my shit with still not having a legit heating system on the first floor but am comforted by the word of dudes about running SOMETHING (a gang of space heaters) so the pipes wont freeze. Still puckers my butthole thinking about it. I would be completely ruined if some shit like that happened lolol. Heard the horror stories especially with these really old houses. Its nice and warm up here for a few days so im taking advantage and hitting the exterior job i had to cancel on a few weeks back.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00