Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/02/2023 in all sections

1. MFW over 6 feet tall so don’t need to be good looking
    4 points
  2. ideal male living space. looks chill
    4 points
  3. Nvm it’s 795 right now. Idk what happened. Please give me time to recover during this low point of my life.
    4 points
  4. 3 points
  5. I have a hard time not touching the money in my savings acct if it’s in the same app as my debit card/checking. So I moved my savings acct over to affirm to make it harder for me to touch the money. When I have savings and checking both on my bank app I would xfer from savings to checking to spend on dumb shit. My life is a series of safeguards I set up to protect future me from current dumbass/drunk me lol
    3 points
  6. Minty green freshness^^^ rapidsave.com_what_a_longneck-wp46bcei3sfa1.mp4
    3 points
  7. How I feel knowing I was the first person on 12oz to get a 2nd tic tac back in the day. rapidsave.com_money_management_tips-5to997irfgfa1.mp4
    3 points
  8. We have similar issues here in Canada. Our fed govt introduced a mortgage stress test condition of loan which pissed a ton of people off because it prevented them from getting into a way bloated mortgage, also the feds fault, because they weren't curbing baloney foreign investment/money laundering which inflated the real estate market here WILDLY. I big brained it about a 2 yrs ago and broke my mortgage early to get into a smaller interest rate. Paid a penalty of about $6k to save ~$15k over the life of the loan (5 yrs.... bank tried to talk me out of it lol "think of the penalty!" and wanted me to do a "port" option where I only paid a ~280 penalty to save 2k, no thx) So now my interest rate is set below 2% for another 3 years and I am hoping that by then things have settled down a bit and the central banks are done with rate hikes. In the mean time I'm making as many payments to principal above my regular payments to chunk out what the interest will be on the next loan when its time to renew. Weee....
    3 points
  9. caught it early and my derma is a hot redhead. saul goodman
    3 points
  10. got a mole chopped off today and have to go back to get much more skin removed. cancer sucks, detect it early. my fellow pale people... this is for you
    2 points
  11. True, but also a tale of competing truths. Looks like he's all set. Maybe that's all you need when you're world's largest. Same time, dude looks like he's in a South American prison, Southern Californian even.
    2 points
  12. co-signing I'm now paying the price for being an 80's Florida kid. A few years ago a skin check caught melanoma before it had spread. Left side of my chest looks like I survived a knife fight.
    2 points
  13. I remember it being more like this…
    2 points
  14. Naw bro - It wasn’t Goku it was Gogu.
    2 points
  15. Odd thread bump but word yeah I do alright out here in these streets.
    2 points
  16. Tf are y’all talking about? Savings accounts at affirm? Never heard of such a thing! I have used it a couple times to buy shit I didn’t feel like paying for outright. Like my stupid carhart seat covers lol. Am I slippin?!
    2 points
  17. I’m Team Handsome and make all the chicks laugh, so basically I’m hella money. Plus dad bods are in these days.
    2 points
  18. I was more “attractive” when this thread first came out 20+ years ago.
    2 points
  19. I am similar in appearance to humpty dumpty mixed with Jon Lovitz
    2 points
  20. I applied for a home Depot contractor account like that. The store basically just called their credit deptment from inside the store, I talked to some one for less than 5 minutes, told them my business did a million a year and they instantly sent me a card for about 10k. I instantly blew through that to catapult my business from a stand still and never looked back. For about a year they sent me bills for payment and I just never paid anything. Eventually the mail and calls stopped. This never went onto my credit in any way as late pays or charge offs, not nothing. This was probably close to 10 years ago at this point. I don't recommend this as a plan to anyone as company policies might have changed from not giving a fuck to really giving a fuck. Good luck out there everyone!
    2 points
  21. Haha. My personality sparkles, baby!
    1 point
  22. Yeah that’s cool and all…. But, don’t you want to sparkle?
    1 point
  23. I was today years old when I learned that Physical(You're So) was a Adam & the Ants song.
    1 point
  24. This is the realest shit. I wish ocho cinqo would have said this to me 5 years ago. I would have never bought that Benz. I would have reinvested that money into something that could have put me in 5 Benz's. Chasing status symbol shit is like smoking crack. It's never gonna feel as good as that first hit and if you are doing it to impress other people, nobody really cares. And if they do care, it's the type of care that breeds resentment.
    1 point
  25. Creed….you need some Creed to give you the strength to overcome.
    1 point
  26. @Elena Delle DonneI thought you were black bro?!
    1 point
  27. I listen to a podcast called PKA and they have started selling cum pills that make your loads bigger. since they’ve started shilling the cum pills, two of the hosts have had cancer and the lore in the fan base is that the cancer is related to taking 9 pills a day to cum more.
    1 point
  28. 100 fuckin' percent. Hope you're okay man.
    1 point
  29. I just refell in love with all the old school chicks from this site.
    1 point
  30. Been consistent since the new year - Jiu Jitsu 2x weekly, lifting 3x and adding in a couple days of cardio when I am not on the mats. Eating better and trying to watch my calories within reason, fasting around 13 hours daily. Lets fucking go.
    1 point
  31. Best Metal Bassist of all times. Cliff Burton: rapidsave.com_cliff_burton_one_of_the_greatest_bass_players_to-3859i39yo0fa1.mp4 R.I.P.
    1 point
  32. rapidsave.com_hunter_not_sure_what_to_do_now-mgy080no30fa1.mp4
    1 point
  33. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00