Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/01/2023 in all sections

1. got a mole chopped off today and have to go back to get much more skin removed. cancer sucks, detect it early. my fellow pale people... this is for you
    3 points
  2. I am similar in appearance to humpty dumpty mixed with Jon Lovitz
    3 points
  3. haha Zyzz! Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian[2] (Russian: Ази́з Серге́евич Шавершя́н; 24 March 1989 – 5 August 2011),[3] better known as Zyzz,[4][5] was a Russian-born Australian bodybuilder, personal trainer and model. He established a cult following after posting multiple videos of himself on YouTube, starting in 2007.[6][7][8] In July 2011, Shavershian gained more media attention when The Sydney Morning Herald published an article about the arrest of his older brother, Said, for illegal possession of anabolic steroids.[9] On 5 August 2011, while on holiday in Thailand, Aziz suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 22.[4][10] https://www.vice.com/en/article/3dmevn/remembering-zyzz-the-greatest-muzza-ever
    3 points
  4. lotta guys writing self-hating physical descriptions in here. men in progress. weird ass thread.
    3 points
  5. I applied for a home Depot contractor account like that. The store basically just called their credit deptment from inside the store, I talked to some one for less than 5 minutes, told them my business did a million a year and they instantly sent me a card for about 10k. I instantly blew through that to catapult my business from a stand still and never looked back. For about a year they sent me bills for payment and I just never paid anything. Eventually the mail and calls stopped. This never went onto my credit in any way as late pays or charge offs, not nothing. This was probably close to 10 years ago at this point. I don't recommend this as a plan to anyone as company policies might have changed from not giving a fuck to really giving a fuck. Good luck out there everyone!
    3 points
  6. Damn son. You could finance a helicopter no questions asked if you wanted to.
    3 points
  7. Grow a big beard, It helps.
    2 points
  8. I’m Team Handsome and make all the chicks laugh, so basically I’m hella money. Plus dad bods are in these days.
    2 points
  9. I'm might be ugly AF but at least I'm done fucking quick.
    2 points
  10. everytime i open the app they ask me for my income, and every time i press the button for “skip” lol. I checked the acct and it’s 3.5% APY. it’s separate from my bank so I can’t touch the money easily (protect myself from myself). My only concern is if they fail and i lose my shit. A la FTX or Celsius. But I’m kinda reassured that won’t happen because of all the shopping and financing shit people use affirm for. I don’t believe many people use them solely as a savings acct, but I also have nothing to base that on. When I opened the acct I told some friends and none of them had even heard of afffirm before.
    2 points
  11. I use one of their high interest savings accts. So far so good. I’m getting like $15/mo interest accrued
    2 points
  12. @LUGR with some great catches. Trav tuph fatso felon and so many more on the page. kind of got me psyched to go hit the bench.
    2 points
  13. I'm ugly but I have a handsome dick.
    1 point
  14. I was more “attractive” when this thread first came out 20+ years ago.
    1 point
  15. I listen to a podcast called PKA and they have started selling cum pills that make your loads bigger. since they’ve started shilling the cum pills, two of the hosts have had cancer and the lore in the fan base is that the cancer is related to taking 9 pills a day to cum more.
    1 point
  16. 100 fuckin' percent. Hope you're okay man.
    1 point
  17. The only issue I have with affirm is their credibility check in an applicants profile. Basically, you can put in almost any income you want. Honestly it kinda reminded me of the Credit Default Swap and all that housing market crash. Mass majority want it but truly can offrd it. #curbappeal Kinda scary
    1 point
  18. start of a new workday.
    1 point
  19. just noticed how dope the drop shadow on this piece is.
    1 point
  20. Yeah got some more coming I’ve got the rest off the week off so I’m exploring
    1 point
  21. Curious to see what happens this year. After a decade of virtually 0% interest on mortgages we've had like 8 interest rate rises with another 4 predicted before it stops. Total rate rise of about 4.75% predicted. The kicker is about 20% of Australian mortgages that have been on 5 years fixed rate mature this year and when that happens people who've been paying 2.75% interest will instantly jump to the market rate. So many people who've been paying off 3k per. month and having high disposable income going to struggle once they start paying 6k per month. But how about those who've been struggling to make the 3k payments. Our housing market will be toast. There will be huge numbers of distress sales bringing down the price. Pretty good to be first house sale on the block dreadful to be the 7th Imagine falling behind on your loan, having your house repossessed, and then sold and due to price falls still end up owing the bank money. We dont have those loans where you can just hand back the keys. Ouch. Side note: I just applied for a job and left a major fucking typo in the application. fuckinell
    1 point
  22. Not sold on this yet. First episode was pretty meh i thought.
    1 point
  23. I dunno who hurt him , but my coworker has the break room tv on sad Hmong short film YouTube videos locked down for the last 4 hours.
    1 point
  24. I found a guide for ya. . . . InShot_20230130_161256826.mp4
    1 point
  25. Inside Man on Netflix. Its funny and really good. Check it out ! https://www.netflix.com/title/81332052
    1 point
  26. sorry for any repeats I've been away for a bit
    1 point
  27. fdc1471c703db069df640bebc026f593.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00