Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/30/2023 in all sections

1. Y'all wanna hear a funny story? Check this out. So I have my InstaGram account linked through my personal cell number. This is the same cell number that's also linked to my business. So when people find me on line and contact me, then save my number into their phone, my Insta profile is recommended to them based on their contacts. That's right 12oz. These people that are contacting me and possibly contemplating allowing me into their homes and around their children, are greated with crazy drug dealer and 90s gangster rap steez. I can super impose a graph of my business over a chart of my IG posting and watch the exact moment when business starts to tank. I need to fix this shit like yesterday
    5 points
  2. Just got home from work. Worked since 7am yesterday. A nice 37 hour shift. Back tomorrow at 8am for a 10 hour shift. Hate my life.
    4 points
  3. I'm pretty sure there were 36 murderers in my old neighborhood.
    3 points
  4. The way just hits different when it's marked No Trespassing
    2 points
  5. @nicklesndimesI think what you're saying is that road is the RR ROW, in which case the gate made out of a piece of rail makes sense and is kind of common for that type of thing. Nuts on cars or trucks has always seemed dumb to me. If those are the nuts, where's your truck's dick? You riding on top of it? Also, lot of hypermasculine dudes do that shit. But vehicles have always been considered female or given female names, so like, is your truck a hermaphro or some FTM transition? Other than the guys who go full camo I feel like every guy who plays paintball dresses like the dudes in that pic. Would love to see a paintball game played with pepperballs instead.
    2 points
  6. friends dont let friends quote tweet for clout
    2 points
  7. I found a guide for ya. . . . InShot_20230130_161256826.mp4
    2 points
  8. I need to start hunting for nice quiet layups out here in CO....fuck
    2 points
  9. The house has a nice glow after you get some snow. The husky is fucking exhausted from playing in it.
    2 points
  10. RideMyNutz.mp4 footage of haters riding OMB's dick
    2 points
  11. InShot_20230130_031729644.mp4 Did it poke your butthole?
    2 points
  12. I've been spending over $200 every month minimum on ammunition over the last 9 months since June when I started shooting. Doesn't include guns, magazines, range memberships, classes, private lessons, shooting gear like hearing protection, eye protection, holsters, clothing, etc. Shooting is an extremely expensive hobby to get into.
    2 points
  13. Last time I was in Diego I paintballed and experienced this same situation. Fools came through looking like Snake Eyes and were just doing on fools!
    2 points
  14. Go to work for a 37 hour day, and the lolly gobbler may come out to play.
    1 point
  15. Don’t you quote tweet for clout on here all the time?
    1 point
  16. It was my post on the first page, and it will always be maggot bum leg
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. This is now the tits in pools thread @Deine Mudder
    1 point
  19. @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER quit being a pussy and come argue with us
    1 point
  20. Bruh, wtf? You retarded? Anyhow, man figured out in the early centuries that white babies smell vanilla and black babies smell chocolate. Asian babies all smell like ginger, except Indian babies, they all smell like curry. All babies smell like food if you're hungry enough. And where do brown babies fit into your thinking? Bruh, are you retarded?
    1 point
  21. So I started swimming with this club in like June of 2021, three times a week, open water in the summer, pool in the winter. When I started it was my goal to complete all sets in a workout on the send offs; right before Christmas I did it. I had pretty much given up on it and when it happened I assumed that the workout was a fluky easy one. Now however I am finishing maybe a third to half of all workouts, it is like I finally picked up enough speed. 18 months into the routine and still making incremental progress. I think sometimes that the internet and some media like books and whatnot set unreasonable expectations, like transformation photo sequences from fatty to fit and promises that if you buy into the hype you will be ripped in 163 days or whatever. Like so many things in life however it may be that a positive feedback loop in life takes a long time to get moving. Not like a negative feedback where your consequences can be almost immediate and compounding.
    1 point
  22. @mr.yuckat a family reunion sniffing babies
    1 point
  23. So my fully realized question was something like this; Babies are born and elicit cute responses from adults. Large eyes, big smiles, laughs, clumsy. I think it has been discovered that across all species, this was built in so that the adults of the species and parents of the offspring don't murder and eat the new born. I've been around for quite a few white baby child births and fresh out the pussy these little creatures smell good like baby powder. It's the weirdest thing. For days they smell like this. I don't ever remember any of the black babies in my family smelling like that. So I started to wonder if black babies smelled different to black people perhaps even on a spectrum that white people can't smell... Sound far fetched? Maybe. But there is also light spectrums that exist that humans can't see, so maybe not so far fetched. And this was the basis of my question. Do white babies smell better to white people in order to keep our lizard brains from taking over and murdering our offspring. It wouldnt be necessary for black babies to smell good to white people in this far fetched scenario. Hence the question, do white babies smell better than Black babies.
    1 point
  24. Okay. So my actual question was incredibly nuanced but me being the inflammatory asshole that I am boiled the question down to it's most simplistic base and used that as my headline for the post. The headline was 'Do white babies smell better than Black babies?'
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Picked up a sweet sports injury playing rec league (broken rib probably) so that's less than ideal. Light cardio it is for the foreseeable future!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00