Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/29/2023 in all sections

1. Haha. Nextdoor is lit. I saw a post about some creepy looking weirdo stalking the neighborhood and casing people's homes. Some one else was like "that's my kid and he is just trying to make some money for college by cutting peoples grass." Lol. How embarrassing for everyone involved.
    6 points
  2. i hope it survives okay My mate came over and changed the chiller drawer in my fridge to freeze mode to chill his cokes down and forgot to change it back when he got the cokes out. Froze five mangoes, a bag of plums, a bag of nectarines, a bag of apples, two punnets of blueberries and one of raspberries and a lot of green veggies plus the aforementioned cheese. In total about 60 bucks worth of stuff that I'd just bought several hours earlier.
    4 points
  3. two weeks later and about 25 miles downstream flood waters still going strong. leve banks broke so a lot of this water isn't going to go back to river (just gotta evaporate) and holy fuck it stinks
    4 points
  4. sorry for any repeats I've been away for a bit
    4 points
  5. Which reminds me, I should start threatening violence against people that don't pick up their dog shit out of my yard. That's the worst way to start the day is sliding through some dog shit before getting in the van to go to work.
    4 points
  6. guess who's going through old hard drives.
    4 points
  7. Went paintballing today and got rocked. The rental guns suck compared to what the hardcore guys use. Gonna make a day in pies edit: I was expecting to play against a bunch of kids / teens. Nah man I guess it’s the new midlife crisis thing dudes can dump thousands into. Bruised werent as good as I thought
    3 points
  8. f4f316a5f833e85af479f4b27fafd4e4.mp4
    3 points
  9. Yeah, it was pretty cool. He gave us a full update and is doing well. His son is carrying on the family name and traditions.
    3 points
  10. Bro he came through here on a tear when he got banned from Facebook a few months ago.
    3 points
  11. Today's edition of fuck the people I live near
    3 points
  12. The mods were big mad bro. It felt like some one just got done roasting them and dropped the mic on 'you probably didn't smell good as a baby' right before I posted my question.
    3 points
  13. that takes skill getting banned from nostupidquestions . its up there with getting banned from trashyboners or trees
    3 points
  14. last year I think DHabz was talking about the price of ammo and I thought it was nuts. About a week ago I was taking some old copper pipe and sheet metal to the scrapyard to get some cash and they had all the brass bullet casings from local army base in these tubs. ( can't ship them to china to recycle as it's milatray secrets) they had enough I could have swam in them. Millions and millions. I was thinking of just how much money was shot for target practices anyways..
    2 points
  15. InShot_20230129_174256276.mp4
    2 points
  16. Bro and that is a DAILY occurrence on that shit, even over here. These fucking old busybodies have nothing to do so they gossip on there like nobody else can see their shit. It's so fun to just shred them with jokes.
    2 points
  17. https://thewoksoflife.com/cantonese-steamed-fish/#recipe Used this recipe to make some Flounder last night
    2 points
  18. Late night smoke sesh bruh.
    2 points
  19. Misunderstood genius, one day they will be sorry.
    2 points
  20. i wanna do a wholecar and sell some art and finish building my new bike.
    2 points
  21. Brannon Cho playing Prokofiev’s Sinfonia Concertante rapidsave.com_brannon_cho_playing_prokofievs_sinfonia-p44j3097kvea1.mp4
    2 points
  22. Always gotta match your drawers with your shirt.
    2 points
  23. @LUGR it can be, depends on the crowd
    2 points
  24. Fuckin A bro, props on your creep eye.
    2 points
  25. 2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00